Magnolia Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tabby

• “Light to medium Oolong with a yellowish orange color and sweet floral aroma. This tea is light but the flavors come through strongly. The flavors are nice with a sweet floral taste mixed with...” Read full tasting note
    A-House 78 tasting notes
  • “When Harney and Sons describe it as light, they mean light! I actually doubled the infusing time, as well as the normal amount of tea I use, and still struggled to get any flavor. I would say...” Read full tasting note
    sftgfop 146 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Product description not available yet.

About Harney & Sons View company

Light to medium Oolong with a yellowish orange color and sweet floral aroma. This tea is light but the flavors come through strongly. The flavors are nice with a sweet floral taste mixed with oranges and white peaches. It is an interesting tea but it is a little fruity for my liking, I am glad I tried it through.

I would say the tea has gone stale a little, except that I can see it was packaged on Feb 15th.