Hot Cinnamon Sunset

Black Fruit Blend
Chinese Black Tea, Cinnamon, Clove, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Orange Peel
Cinnamon, Clove, Orange
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Well, well, well! Look what we are craving this morning!!! All I could think of was coming to work and making some hot cinnamon YUM! This tea has Definite Addictive Properties...and this was my...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I can't figure out if I thought this was a green tea or I just accidentally hit the green tea button on my kettle this morning. Either way, I ended up steeping it as a green tea based on that...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “As suggested by Cofftea, I'm doing a side-by-side comparison of this tea (also courtesy of *Doulton* ~ thank you very much!!!) and the NecessiTeas Cinnamon Bear. The parameters are similar - same...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4633 tasting notes
  • “I haven't been around Steepster lately, as you may have noticed. The weather turned blisteringly hot seemingly overnight (don't they have spring here?) and I just cannot cope. I'm not as fond of...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Our most popular flavored tea, this is a blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves. It is remarkably assertive, and that is its most admired quality.

About Harney & Sons View company

Intense cinnamon goodness.

The first thing that hits you is the amazing smell. Very strong cinnamon and it awakens your taste buds. The actual flavor isnt as strong as the smell but it is still moderate to strong. During the cup the flavor stops making an impact and it becomes thin. The bottom of the cup holds all the goodness that even stirring cant seem to distribute throughout the liquid and the last sip is fantastic and strong again. Reacts well to cold milk. I’ve tried doing the traditional method of boiling milk around the tea (it’s in teabags) but it just doesnt work with this chai, hence a lower than perfect score.

State at consumption: Mug, almond milk, approx 150 degrees after milk added during the start of consumption. Last 1/4 at 115 deg before final sip.

I have to be careful not to let this steep too long or the the flavor is too strong. But when I get it right, it is the perfect marriage of cinnamon and orange with a caffeine kick from the black tea.

We had a tin of the pyramid sachets of this tea for a couple years and only recently was the last of it used.
This is the most cinnamony tea I’ve ever had, really the cinnamon is about all I can taste, hardly taste the tea much less the clove and orange peel. But when I’m in the mood for cinnamon this is a good tea to go for. I like it with a bit of sugar.

This is really growing on me. I have a cup every afternoon when I hit my daily lull.

To me, it tastes almost exactly like Bengal Spice by Celestial Seasonings. I’ll let it steep a bit longer next time.

A blend of black teas, sweet cloves, cinnamon and orange peel, this tea has a hint of sweetness and is prefect for the fall season. The taste is warm, sweet and cozy, just what the cooler weather calls for. While pretty strong spiced tea, there is absolutely no artificiality whatsoever. It is by far the best cinnamon tea I’ve tried…

(more on our blog)

This is the tea that turned me on to Harney and Son’s. It’s warm and cinnamony and sweet enough that it needs no additional sugar. A must have at my house.

I love the holiday flavor of this tea, although I drink it year round. I enjoy a spicy cinnamon, and in most other cinnamon teas I’ve tried, the cinnamon has been dulled into a mere shadow of what it could be.

This is one of my favorite teas. I see many reviewers discussing it negatively, but I think the flavor is very unusual, I like the natural sweetness of it, and it is a very comforting winter-time treat.