Hot Cinnamon Sunset

Black Fruit Herbal Blend
Cinnamon
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Well, well, well! Look what we are craving this morning!!! All I could think of was coming to work and making some hot cinnamon YUM! This tea has Definite Addictive Properties...and this was my...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I can't figure out if I thought this was a green tea or I just accidentally hit the green tea button on my kettle this morning. Either way, I ended up steeping it as a green tea based on that...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “As suggested by Cofftea, I'm doing a side-by-side comparison of this tea (also courtesy of *Doulton* ~ thank you very much!!!) and the NecessiTeas Cinnamon Bear. The parameters are similar - same...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4212 tasting notes
  • “I haven't been around Steepster lately, as you may have noticed. The weather turned blisteringly hot seemingly overnight (don't they have spring here?) and I just cannot cope. I'm not as fond of...” Read full tasting note
    zildjianpride 176 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Our most popular flavored tea, this is a blend of black teas, three types of cinnamon, orange peel, and sweet cloves. It is remarkably assertive, and that is its most admired quality.

About Harney & Sons View company

A blend of black teas, sweet cloves, cinnamon and orange peel, this tea has a hint of sweetness and is prefect for the fall season. The taste is warm, sweet and cozy, just what the cooler weather calls for. While pretty strong spiced tea, there is absolutely no artificiality whatsoever. It is by far the best cinnamon tea I’ve tried…

(more on our blog)

This is the tea that turned me on to Harney and Son’s. It’s warm and cinnamony and sweet enough that it needs no additional sugar. A must have at my house.

I love the holiday flavor of this tea, although I drink it year round. I enjoy a spicy cinnamon, and in most other cinnamon teas I’ve tried, the cinnamon has been dulled into a mere shadow of what it could be.

This is one of my favorite teas. I see many reviewers discussing it negatively, but I think the flavor is very unusual, I like the natural sweetness of it, and it is a very comforting winter-time treat.

This is the same blend as Harney’s Hot Cinnamon Spice, but if you bought this from a grocery store it’s going to taste different – a bit stale and bland from sitting on a shelf for months or years. If you like it, or it sounds interesting, do yourself a favor and buy from Harney direct so that the tea is fresh. In my experience, it makes a huge difference.