Raspberry Herbal

Fruit Herbal Blend
Hibiscus, Mint, Rosehips
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

This tisane is a mixture of rosehips, hibiscus, raspberry leaves and raspberry flavor that produces a great tasting, great looking tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

Having a cup of this iced. It’s significantly better this way, and I’ve stopped caring about the tartness. It’s soothing my throat after the coughing I’ve been doing. I still won’t be restocking but if I’m lucky I might sip this down in the next few days.

Of course a new box came in today after my tastes started going really off! My American Tea Room stuff is here, but I’m not going to dare trying anything else new until I’m over this.

Blleearrrgh! Way too artificial tasting for me. Reminded me of cheap sugary fizzy drinks without the sugar.

NICE herbal refreshment after returning from a martial arts immersion weekend, and about all I can take! First ingredient is hibiscus, but with no detectable hibiscus note, my guess is that it’s mostly for color. I can taste the rosehips (lovely), the citrus zest, and the mint notes. The cup has gotten cold as I’ve been catching up on the computer—and it’s also pleasant iced—but I think the raspberry was more discernible when it was still hot. I think I can also taste the apples. While this bag was saved with my usual one in, one on the side maneuver from a cup on the go, I would buy this tea, or attempt to blend it myself.

Wiseman Tea Co.

rose hips are always a good addition to tea in my opinion

gross. i grabbed one of these in teabag form the other day when i was in chicago. Of all the teabags, this one was the worst. lol. This has a veyr artificial and floral sort of aroma, and brewed it’s just artificial and awful. I didn’t finish drinking it.

Cameron B.

Ick, I made the mistake of grabbing a bag of this one from a restaurant too. Hibiscus yuckiness. :(

Aroma: Sweet berry
Liquor Color: Deep red
Liquor Flavor: Very tart, artificial raspberry
Notes: I bought this to make iced tea with, when I added sugar, it tasted like weird fruit juice. I made a raspberry simple syrup and that seemed to help but alone it’s very tart and doesn’t really taste like raspberries. Maybe if I mixed this with a plain black tea to make a raspberry iced tea it would be good.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I brought a couple of tea bags home from the brunch restaurant this morning (don’t tell!) and this was one of them. The dry tea bag smelled pleasant enough, tart raspberry with some mint notes. I brewed it for 5 minutes.

As soon as I smelled the brewed tea, I knew I was going to hate this. It smells and tastes like almost pure hibiscus and it’s extremely tart to the point of being unpleasant. I can also taste rosehips and a little mint. The raspberry is probably in there somewhere but I think it’s being masked by the hibiscus since they’re a bit similar in flavor. I drank this instead of dumping it, but I had to add an inordinate amount of sweetener for it to even be drinkable. Gross. >.<

Flavors: Hibiscus, Mint, Rosehips

TheTeaFairy

Their orange fruit tisane has exacly the same problem: hibiscus!

Cameron B.

EVIL OVERLORD OF SOURLAND!

I was looking for something full of flavor and without caffeine when I pulled this out of my cupboard today. This is definitely on the mark for “full of flavor”, though the flavor is more lemon-raspberry than just raspberry. Am wishing I drank this while it was hotter than it is now, even though I was really enjoying the fragrance while letting it cool. It reminds me of making fresh raspberry pie in the summer.

This tea is all raspberry. Strong and steeps dark and quick! Use conservatively. Its tangy on its own, too fruity on its own for me, I like to use some of this for flavoring a black tea or a lemonade.

I drank this to get the taste of the Lapsang Souchong out of my mouth. It’s good with honey.