Raspberry Herbal

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

This tisane is a mixture of rosehips, hibiscus, raspberry leaves and raspberry flavor that produces a great tasting, great looking tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

Having a cup of this iced. It’s significantly better this way, and I’ve stopped caring about the tartness. It’s soothing my throat after the coughing I’ve been doing. I still won’t be restocking but if I’m lucky I might sip this down in the next few days.

Of course a new box came in today after my tastes started going really off! My American Tea Room stuff is here, but I’m not going to dare trying anything else new until I’m over this.

Blleearrrgh! Way too artificial tasting for me. Reminded me of cheap sugary fizzy drinks without the sugar.

NICE herbal refreshment after returning from a martial arts immersion weekend, and about all I can take! First ingredient is hibiscus, but with no detectable hibiscus note, my guess is that it’s mostly for color. I can taste the rosehips (lovely), the citrus zest, and the mint notes. The cup has gotten cold as I’ve been catching up on the computer—and it’s also pleasant iced—but I think the raspberry was more discernible when it was still hot. I think I can also taste the apples. While this bag was saved with my usual one in, one on the side maneuver from a cup on the go, I would buy this tea, or attempt to blend it myself.

Wiseman Tea Co.

rose hips are always a good addition to tea in my opinion

I was looking for something full of flavor and without caffeine when I pulled this out of my cupboard today. This is definitely on the mark for “full of flavor”, though the flavor is more lemon-raspberry than just raspberry. Am wishing I drank this while it was hotter than it is now, even though I was really enjoying the fragrance while letting it cool. It reminds me of making fresh raspberry pie in the summer.

This tea is all raspberry. Strong and steeps dark and quick! Use conservatively. Its tangy on its own, too fruity on its own for me, I like to use some of this for flavoring a black tea or a lemonade.

I drank this to get the taste of the Lapsang Souchong out of my mouth. It’s good with honey.