Apple Cinnamon

Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

Reminiscent of fall in New England, our new Apple Cinnamon is a comforting black tea blend created by Emeric Harney, grandson of John Harney.

About Harney & Sons View company

The apple and cinnamon aroma reminds of cider, though of course the taste is not as strong as that. Pleasant when served either hot or cold.

Just got this and several other teas in the mail. Kind of plurged on tea samples this month. Anyway, the smell is amazing. However, the taste is a little bland. I think I may have used to much water and not enough tea. I wanted a nice big cup, and I think I over shot it.

Ordered this as a sample, as its nearly fall, and a little apple cinnamon tea could help make it colder, yes?
Yes? No? Drat.
It smells lovely, a perfect balance between cider and tea, but it brewed up much milder than its scent.
I wish it was more robust. It was pleasant enough, but not particularly flavorful.
In other news, my interview went well! She seemed to like me. There are more interviews to go, so we shall see!

Nichole

Woohoo! That’s good news!

This is my go-to winter evening tea. It is also my go-to “I feel yucky” tea. Really a lovely warm, cinnamon and apply flavor – very comforting.

I love this tea. It’s a strong black tea with cinnamon and apple notes that give flavor, but aren’t overwhelming. I wish there were a little more cinnamon and a lot more apple flavor, but I usually end up adding extra tea to the brew and do alright. It’s a good one for people who are too shy for Hot Cinnamon Spice, but still like cinnamon flavor.

Both the leaves and resulting brew smell incredible, but the flavour really disappoints. Both the cinnamon and apple are barely there, and adding milk just mutes the tea further.