Chocolate Mint

Black Herbal Blend
Chocolate, Mint, Peppermint, Creamy, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I have Nutella at home. This is a very good thing, because gosh, I love Nutella. This is also a very bad thing because all I can think about is Nutella! I can’t wait to go home and eat...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “I’m obviously in something of a minority here, as this tea was pretty much exactly what I expected it to be and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Let me say first, though, that I put about 1.5 tsp in...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 953 tasting notes
  • “Ohmahgosh little hand-held wand milk frother, where have you been all my life?! I resisted buying you because if Amazon is to be believed you break at the drop of a hat, but let’s be real...” Read full tasting note
    ifjuly 613 tasting notes
  • “I’m really surprised that I’ve never had this tea before. It is delicious and here is another Harney’s tea that I’d like to purchase in a tin. The peppermint definitely...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

The aroma of luxurious Chocolate Mint swirls divinely in the air. Chocolate extract embellished in peppermint leaves blends beautifully with Chinese black tea to make a popular drink as beloved as sweets of the same flavors. Each subtly sweet sip glides refreshingly over the palette in a long cool mint finish. Indulge in the sweet and strong chocolate notes as an irresistible after dinner tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

Had this earlier in the week! Great tea. A nice mix of chocolate and peppermint :) Reminded me a bit of the Jack Frost blend from Adagio (Cara McGee), but this was a bit more robust with the chocolate, and less cream.
Great tea! But sad that I kinda left it in my timolino for so long and now it smells like this tea :(

Not bad, but just not something that really makes me happy. I think there is too much peppermint. It was overshadowing the chocolate for me. Gave the rest of the tin to a friend after trying a few cups.

This one smells heavenly! I’m drinking it instead of coffee this morning because I need less caffeine and more comfort.

I get earth, snappy peppermint, and chocolate from the dry leaf smell and the steeped liquor smell. I can tell already that this is a very well-balanced blend.
Sipping… I taste mostly mint, with the chocolate kind of winding up in the undertones. I bet if I added milk and a bit of sugar next time, it would punch the chocolate up a bit more.

Still a highly enjoyable cup!

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

Oohh, I’ve never tried this with milk and sugar. What a good idea!

I have a Chocolate Mint Oolong from Stash Tea that’s pretty darn tasty with milk and sugar, so I’m imagining that this one would be good with them, too. :D

Overboard TTB #3

I’m not getting much of anything from this tea… definitely no chocolate and only a hint of mint which I don’t so much taste when I’m drinking the tea but more so as a slight minty tingly sensation in my throat afterwards… Not going to rate as I’m thinking this tea could be a little on the older side which has reduced the flavor and is skewing my experience.

Another tea at the boyfriends house, which is lovely, as it lets me cheat, and drink new teas, without breaking the ban!
Did you know that the Harney Tins have “effects” listed on them? This one says it sweetens me and my loved ones. Ha! Cute. Now I need to go read all the rest.
I’m not the worlds biggest fan of chocolate teas, but a chocolate mint isn’t bad at all. I won’t be bringing this into my own cupboard, I think, but it will be nice to have every once in a while, as a guest tea.

I ordered a sample of this with my post Thanksgiving order, and finally tried it tonight. It’s perfect. Chocolatety and minty, and unlike the other chocolate mint teas I have in my cupboard, caffeinated.

I have a LOT of chocolate teas… This one, (no pun intended) takes the cake! most chocolate-y one with a slight mint refresh.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

I thought the tea was a little light on the chocolate side. But it was really good.

Love this tea and sad to say its my last cup, I’ve decided to switch it up and restock with the florence to get my chocolate fix. The aroma of this tea is very clearly chocolate mint, but what I enjoyed was the minty, cooling flavor of the tea. I didn’t get too much of a chocolate flavor, mostly because the mint was so strong. I’ve enjoyed this both hot and iced, and felt that it was slighltly better hot. One thing I wanted to try with this but didn’t get around to would be to make a tea mocha by adding in some hot cocoa mix, def on the list of things to try when I get it next.

Refreshing and tasty :)
Both mint and chocolate are noticeable. I enjoyed this more with milk.
Probably couldn’t have this everyday but it’s nice once in a while