Peppermint Herbal

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Tory

• “Ah, a new addition to the cupboard - and a perfect opportunity for a Steepster review! I got this more or less on a whim. I was in Barnes & Noble to get some coffee, then I saw the H&S tins and...” Read full tasting note
    Aeoliana 299 tasting notes
  • “Love this "Tisane". I can leave the bag in beyond steeping all the way to the last drop and it stays yummy for me. It is crisp but not overwhelming. Good cold in your cup, but better steaming hot. ” Read full tasting note
    Annathy 16 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

From Oregon comes a marvelous, brisk peppermint. The peppermint leaves produce a great smelling and crisp tasting tisane. We find a cup of this can also get a pesky stomach under control in no time.

About Harney & Sons View company

Ah, a new addition to the cupboard – and a perfect opportunity for a Steepster review!

I got this more or less on a whim. I was in Barnes & Noble to get some coffee, then I saw the H&S tins and thought, “Hey, I could do with some new tea.” And I’ve been thinking about doing some peppermint tea… I want something for my headaches that doesn’t involve blood-thinning or acetaminophen. Besides, you know, eating and sleeping enough. :P

Whoever came up with tea sachets. I can try to be fancy-pants and time-taking all I want, and there is still something to be said for these things and whoever came up with them needs to be given a hug.

WHOO this is some serious mint. I guess I’m not a peppermint person. This is a tea I would drink for very specific purposes. Medicinal, to be precise.

We’ll see if this does anything for my headache…

And that is my very astute review.

Christina

I find that I prefer spearmint in tea over peppermint. There’s something about the latter that becomes really harsh and chemical-like to me if it’s steeped for too long.

TeaKlutz

(Late as all heck responding to this) I’ll have to look for spearmint teas from now on. I know there are flavor differences between the two but I can’t ever keep them straight.

Love this “Tisane”. I can leave the bag in beyond steeping all the way to the last drop and it stays yummy for me. It is crisp but not overwhelming. Good cold in your cup, but better steaming hot.