New York Blend

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Ginger Root,, Peppermint
Sachet
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by mogoo

From Harney & Sons

When you live in the city, you seek calm in the chaos. This delicious fragrant blend of Chamomile, Ginger Root, and Peppermint is just the thing to make you stop, take a breath, and find the balance within. A portion of the proceeds will go to support the Urban Zen foundation, founded by Donna Karan and dedicated to raising awareness and inspiring change in the areas of well-being, preserving culture and empowering children.

About Harney & Sons View company

Steepster continues to be wonky.
We found out yesterday that my dog has cancer, and its progressed much faster than anyone would have thought. He is having trouble breathing and walking, and we dont think he’s going to last long. I’m devestated.
I think thats why I feel sick, but even so, I’ll throw all the tea I can at the problem. This always helps with headaches/stomach aches. Heartache, not so much.
Sorry for spilling, guys. This is a happy place, and I dont want to drag it down.

__Morgana__

So sorry to hear about your dog. :-(

Jennkay

Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear :(

yyz

I’m so sorry. It’s so difficult to watch someone you love go through that. My thoughts are with you.

keychange

My gosh, I’m so sorry. Sometimes your grief or pain or fear feels so much bigger than you think could possibly fit inside of you. I am thinking of you.

Josie Jade

So sorry to hear about your dog. My heart aches for you.

JacquelineM

I’ve been there, and I’ve been there on Steepster — let it out. Steepster is a happy place — because sensitive people who love their dogs are here posting :) We want to hear and support you. I’m so sorry.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

aww! Tea is good for heartache. It’s always sad when that happens to a pet.

caile

I’m so sorry to hear of your dog. My thoughts are with you.

Rosehips

Thank you all for your kindness here. It means the world.

calm your sprite.