Peaches & Ginger

Black Fruit Blend
Ginger, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Ryan Burress

• “I am Jack's indignation. It's not like I haven't had this tea before. I have, and it was pretty good. Not great, but pretty good. Certainly worth sharing with Mum, who likes both peachy and...” Read full tasting note
    bleepnik 117 tasting notes
  • “Had a nice cup of this one the other day. The ginger flavour reminds me a lot of that in S&V's Ginger Pear, which is tasty but certainly a more perfumey tea. I don't quite get peach here, but the...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2390 tasting notes
  • “As promised, Peaches & Ginger black tea. This was my first tea of the day yesterday. I had a bagged ginger peach black tea at my parent's on Tuesday. I knew I had this one and that it would be...” Read full tasting note
    chrine 545 tasting notes
  • “Not my favourite. I liked the one I got from Steam Tea House way better, but they're not carrying it anymore. That one was more ginger spice and warmth with ripe peaches. This one is candy, and I...” Read full tasting note
    OMGsrsly 1507 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

A popular addition to our flavored black teas, this blend combines the flavors of fresh peaches with ginger. It contains pieces of real peaches and ginger. If you like ginger, you’ll love this tea.

www.harney.com

About Harney & Sons View company

This is my go-to for iced tea in the colder weather months. Wonderful iced, also lovely hot. Not overly fruity, not heavy-handed on the ginger. Nicely balanced as is, but I like to blend it with a little bit of vanilla tea to really round out the flavors. This one I always tend to keep in my pantry as it’s one of my favorites.

Flavors: Ginger, Peach

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Had high hopes for this one, because I love peachy ginger tea, but I am getting no peach and barely any ginger. I checked the other reviews, and while no one’s particularly raving about it, they don’t seem to have this peachless gingerless problem, so I don’t know if I just got a bad batch or what.

This has been a lovely tea to turn to since the spring months started. Sweet, summery peach. I’ll admit I’ve only had it hot once since I opened the tin, but you know, this is Atlanta. Summer started two weeks ago. You need ice.

Not only does the dry leaf smell like it’s infused with peach candy, it has little nibs of dried peach mixed in. Even better, there are actual chunks of candied ginger. I’m tempted to pick them out and eat them, but I will restrain myself.

The peach flavor comes strongly through the mildly astringent black tea base. It reminds me of the syrupy water canned peaches come in. Not in a bad way, mind you. I was the weird kid that actually liked those in the school cafeteria. Sadly, the ginger is hardly noticeable. I might not have known it was there if I hadn’t made the tea myself. Otherwise, this is a delicious tea. Very fruity and refreshing, also great with a slice of lemon.

I wonder how this would taste steeped with ground ginger…?

Flavors: Peach

boychik

I personally don’t like ground ginger. It has such weird smell and taste. I would add fresh sliced.

Stephanie

Fresh grated ginger would be spicylicious!

Ok so I’m rating this tea iced. I haven’t tried it hot. It’s August. It’s hot. I wanted a cool glass of tea. I’m Southern. It’s a requirement.

Anyway, sipping on this cold n ice. It’s awesome. Doesn’t need sweetener. It’s like a beautiful iced tea would serve at a brunch. It isn’t artificial tasting or overly sweet at all. I don’t even know that I would call it sweet….I just know I like it straight. There’s enough natural sweetness. And def get ginger. It’s pretty awesome

It’s kinda kicking all my other ginger peach tea’s butts right now

Love it. Really tasty with a bit of milk and some Splenda.

Made this an iced tea on this fabulous summer day. This makes an awesome iced tea! Make enough for a 16oz mug, add 8oz of water to steep it in. After 3 min. I add sweetener of choice and then pour it over a tall glass or mug of rinsed ice cubes. This melts down to be about the right dilution and makes it ice cold in a minute or so. Yum!

i drank this at 88 Orchard and liked the ginger flavoring on the finish