kenilworth ceylon

Chocolate
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by Chincotea

• “I've been drinking a lot of pu-erh lately, which is fun, but I feel as though all of my non-pu-erh teas are rushing into old age. So, I'm taking a break to try to drink down some of my other teas...” Read full tasting note
    Dr Jim 146 tasting notes
  • “I bought a sample of this tea and I really like it. It is on the lighter side and has an almost chocolate like flavor. I would definitely buy it again and drink it in the afternoon.” Read full tasting note
    chincobee 6 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Product description not available yet.

About Harney & Sons View company

I’ve been drinking a lot of pu-erh lately, which is fun, but I feel as though all of my non-pu-erh teas are rushing into old age. So, I’m taking a break to try to drink down some of my other teas (all 18 pounds). Yes, it’s going to take a while. I hoped this would be a sipdown, but I have enough for two pots, so it’s a half-sipdown?

On to the tea: I’ve enjoyed this one in the past, though I’m not usually a fan of Ceylon teas. The aroma and taste are good, with a woody flavor and hints of fruit beneath. Astringent without being bitter. It’s like a classic breakfast tea, but with all the flavors just a bit brighter.

Flavors: Chocolate