Tropical Green

Fruit Green Blend
Pineapple, Sweet, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I was pretty horrified when I realized this tin was about one year old now, so I have been drinking it more frequently. The flavor hasn't suffered enough for me to tell. I am trying to get...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1813 tasting notes
  • “What a tasty tea! I think that this was such a great purchase for a few reasons. First, the presentation is really lovely. I love the tin that these come in and I'll be able to keep it around even...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 535 tasting notes
  • “Tea of the morning. I was in the mood for sweet and fruity today, and the pineapple in this is exactly what I was wanting. I also enjoy the base tea. It has a bright grassy note that's strong...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 680 tasting notes
  • “Ok.. I'm logging this here even though I question if it's right or not. Ricky and Carolyn will like this one cuz we've had convos about pineapple greens. Mom and my aunt had to go to the mall for...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Hand-blended green teas from India with marvelous tropical flavor – pineapple is the dominant flavor, and that’s why we love it. Discover this fresh twist on traditional greens.

About Harney & Sons View company

Wow, it tastes like dried pineapple! The flavors are noticeable but not overbearing. Good tea!

Reminds me of the tropical green from Good Earth (which apparently I never logged… because it isn’t on here), only simpler. It’s absolutely yummy! A nice, bold green flavor without the bitterness from steeping a little longer. The pineapple flavor has a nice presence, and the aftertaste of the tea is a combination of earthy and tangy, I think. I wanted to resteep it, but I left the bag at my fiance’s house. So far, I’m impressed with this company.

Cofftea

“I wanted to resteep it, but I left the bag at my fiance’s house.” Haha nice. He should have kept drinking it:)

Very nice and light green tea. You can clearly distinguish the quality and flavor of the green tea. It leaves a nice pineapple flavor after each drink. I really recommend it.

This is the other green I got at the Harney & Sons in NYC. It’s a solid blend with a VERY strong pineapple aroma that mellows when steeped. The green tea itself is very mild, which is a good thing for me—I’m not a fan of the heavy grassy taste of some of the plain greens I’ve tried. Unfortunately, I’m also not a huge fan of pineapple—but my boyfriend loves it, so there you go. I’ll brew it to make him happy but I won’t necessarily seek it out… but if you’re more like him, this is a great choice.

Good standard cup of green tea

250 Ninja

Standard???

This is my first real tasting note and I am really new to tea in general. But, I really enjoyed this tea. I noticed sometimes there is a distinct grassy taste in green tea (or maybe I steep it too long) but this didn’t have very much of that. I can taste a hint of pineapple. I wonder how this would be iced, need to try that.

3 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
yyz

Welcome!

In an attempt to save money, I’ve been trying to figure out which teas in my cupboard re-steep the best. This one did surprisingly well, I did the first steeping for 3 minutes each. Still plenty flavorful, could probably go for a third time if I wanted to.

Flavors: Pineapple, Sweet, Vegetal

Pineapple is the name of the game. I realized when I was going through the tea tins that this is a very pineapple tea kind of day, and I’m glad, because when I’m in the right mood for it, the pineapple tea is VERY good. Yet most days, it’s the almost-last-choice tea in the cupboard. I’m sure this stems from my feelings on pineapple in general: it’s a delicious treat to enjoy about five times a year, and the last thing I’d want to eat every day.

I just happened upon this tea by accident. It is truly delightful and will added to my Favs!

A good tea. The pineapple part in the description worried me a bit, but it was light, not too melon-y. A good anytime tea