Tropical Green

Fruit Green Blend
Pineapple, Sweet, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I was pretty horrified when I realized this tin was about one year old now, so I have been drinking it more frequently. The flavor hasn't suffered enough for me to tell. I am trying to get...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1828 tasting notes
  • “What a tasty tea! I think that this was such a great purchase for a few reasons. First, the presentation is really lovely. I love the tin that these come in and I'll be able to keep it around even...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes
  • “Tea of the morning. I was in the mood for sweet and fruity today, and the pineapple in this is exactly what I was wanting. I also enjoy the base tea. It has a bright grassy note that's strong...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 732 tasting notes
  • “Ok.. I'm logging this here even though I question if it's right or not. Ricky and Carolyn will like this one cuz we've had convos about pineapple greens. Mom and my aunt had to go to the mall for...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Hand-blended green teas from India with marvelous tropical flavor – pineapple is the dominant flavor, and that’s why we love it. Discover this fresh twist on traditional greens.

About Harney & Sons View company

My mistake was that I thought Harney & Sons Citron Green tea was renamed Tropical Green. Not a fan of the strong pineapple flavor with a green tea. Friends of mine have loved this flavor, though.

I decided to cold brew this last night before I went to sleep. I awoke and immediately tasted and was pleased. In the past, before researching the proper techniques to steep tea,I was guilty of steeping at too high of a temperature.

Well with cold brewing I don’t have to worry about being distracted by getting ready to go out or tending to my son or other home duties. Just set in fridge and forget for a while.

It’s a light grass taste, nit bitter and I love pineapple so that seals the deal. Unfortunately this was my last bag and I would repurchase again from this brand. They have a promotion right now that if you spend $25+ you get free shipping. :-)

A lovely green tea with a subtle fruity sweetness. I was pleasantly surprised as I had procured this tea in a coffee shoppe.

I keep a box of this at work for sipping during long, cold night shifts. It’s a grassy green with a smooth pineapple under flavour. It is delicious piping hot but I often don’t get to my cup until it’s at room temp, if drinking at work — and this brew is just as pleasant at room temperature, too! I’ve not tried it iced, but I am willing to bet it’s lovely.

My first cup was recommended to me by the barista at Barnes and Nobles. The smell is pineapple, with a hint of mango I think. You know you have a good tea when the girls behind the counter are excited to make a cup just so they can smell it!

Yummy, but a bit too sweet.

This tea is splendid! Not for everybody, this tea tastes strongly of pineapple. Its incredibly refreshing and a great picker-upper. The green is quality and while strong, the pineapple is not overpowering. I truly enjoyable surprise, I was apprehensive at first and then thoroughly impressed!