Black Jasmine

Edit tea info Last updated by Kristin

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a very smooth tea. It is subtle and not very strong. Usually I prefer stronger teas, but the flavor here is so delicate and complex that I love it. An avid suger and milk adder, I hardly...” Read full tasting note
    ChrisLovesTea 40 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

This is an unusual jasmine. Nice Fujian black tea is scented with jasmine flowers.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a very smooth tea. It is subtle and not very strong. Usually I prefer stronger teas, but the flavor here is so delicate and complex that I love it. An avid suger and milk adder, I hardly touch sugar or milk to this because the flavors are perfect without. I recommend this tea to new tea drinkers and pros alike.

The first flavors to pull through are muted, light, nutty tones, followed by a kick I only know as tea-flavor, finished by a stronger jasmine aftertaste that lingers well after I finish the cup.