Mint Verbena

Lemon Verbena, Peppermint
Lemon, Peppermint, Mint
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Harney & Sons

Caffeine-free mint with Lemon Verbena, a combination of two favorites. Lemon Verbena is a full-bodied herbal, and of course mint is known for its ability to calm a temperamental stomach. An invigorationg new herbal.

Also available in wrapped sachets – Each sachet brews a 12oz cup of tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

I told my roommate to throw my earphones into my mug that was on the table because the last time I left them on the coffee table, my roommate took them! With that being said, I almost poured hot water into my mug because I totally forgot they were there haha
I feel like all my most recent tasting notes are of me complaining about life and midterms and well GIVE ME TWO MORE DAYS THEN I’LL BE BACK TO NORMAL. Seriously though. This past week was super stressful and I just have two more days left till my last midterm! and then two more midterms in about 3-4 weeks ugh :/
Hello, my name is Kyra. I’m a third year in college and I’m currently stu//dying//

But yes, tea! I got this in the sampler cube I bought from Harney like a month or so ago. Dry, it smells like mint with hints of lemon which I /really/ need right now.
I just took a sip and WOW IT’S WAY TOO HOT TOTALLY JUST BURNT MY TONGUE. But with that sip, I feel like I really taste the lemon verbena to the point that it’s not *that enjoyable? Ehh more peppermint would be nice :)

I got this as a sample in my recent order and decided to try it tonight as I wanted something new and a caffeine free tisane. My family used to grow Lemon Verbena and I always loved the smell. It’s a wonderful herb! I never thought of making it into a tea, though.

I’m not loving the smell of the mint and the verbena together – they kind of clash in my nose. I hope they mesh in the mug!

So far it’s a very mild blend. Not too minty, not really overly lemony either. This would be good with chamomile. My roommate is trying this tea with me tonight. He’s not usually a tea drinker, let’s see what he thinks. “Fine, but a funky aftertaste.”

That sounds about right. There is a light sour taste that lingers, which is somewhat cooled by the mint. I don’t know, I think I prefer these two ingredients separately.

This tea changed my life

Cofftea

How so?

Scott Rozic

i enjoy coffee, and have always wanted to really like tea. this is the tea, that i randomly first had outside of a cher show in las vegas, that made me realize that tea exceeds un cafe, and has led me to enjoyably explore the whole field of tea instead of trying to just find a better cup of coffee.

A refreshing iced tea. I love the simple combination of mint and lemon verbena. I only had two bags I bought as samples. I don’t know if it’s worthy to buy again, but still a very nice tea.

Got a sample of this at the Dallas World Aquarium. It is very light and tasty. The mint does not overpower…would be great after a meal or before bed. Before all was said and done I was wishing I had another sample….so it is added to my shopping list.

This tea is absolutely fabulous! I love mint tea anyway (especially iced in the summer) but this blend is stunning! This will brighten your moon and refresh your senses. I’ve got no complaints about this one.

I picked up a sample of this at the Coffee & Tea Festival. Enjoying it tonight with a bit of Manuka honey. It tastes refreshingly of peppermint and a tart touch of lemon. There’s a nice tingly afterfeel. This feels like brushing my teeth, but not in a gross way. Brushing my teeth with some hippy natural herbal paste? Anyway, this is a solid blend that blows away several of the meh peppermint herbal blends in my cabinet right now. Unfortunately, it’s a sipdown!

Flavors: Lemon, Peppermint

Sooo the second time my boyfriend came to visit me, I let him try a Harney & Sons tea-the SoHo Blend, and he loved it. Also this year him and his bro and his bro’s gf came out as a birthday surprise for their mum (my boyfriend and his bro lived in England at the time and his parents live in NY, where he is now), so I sent him a package full of some tea samples I’d wanted him to try for the longest time-I had to get him off of the classic English Breakfast tea with milk. :P He can’t go back anymore! Muahahahahahaha!
Anyway, one of the samples I gave him was Paris, and he loved it too!
So he finally graduated Uni about a month ago and I get to see him on Monday, he’s coming for a short visit-Monday to Saturday since he’s planning to come for this Christmas anyway. Had to place a H&S order for his graduation present. Got him the SoHo blend and The Tower of London-but the 5 satchets little tin. Oh my goodness, When I opened the package I almost missed the tin because it’s so tiny! XD
But anyway, since it’s like Paris I thought he’d like it. (: I just gotta finish a cross stitch for him and then his graduation gift will be complete! :D So excited!
Anyway!
Got three samples with that order. Two were the same old boring teas, like the chai one and the pomegranat one plus an iced tea pouch. This one was the only new one-so I had to try!
And all I really gotta say is that it was minty. Very very minty. Tried really hard to find another flavor or something, but no. It was just a crap load of mint in that mug for both steeps! It wasn’t bad-I mean, I had two cups of it. But it wasn’t amazing either. Was a fine tea, just not something I’d buy or drink again. Kinda a boring tea to be honest :P But hey, better boring than bad!

Flavors: Mint

I swear I have logged this tea before, but maybe not. This sachet came in my recent H&S order, along with a huge hand full of others. I manged to catch a summer bug. I blame my one year old:) The daycare is just a cesspool of germs that she brings home and shares with me. My tasters are not great. I tried to drink a cup of Golden Monkey yesterday and that did not end well so I am sticking with the mint teas in my stash until this bug runs for the hills.

With my bad tasters, this was really nice. It was calming, soothing, minty with a slight creaminess. I think I have another sachet of this stashed away at work that I will resteep over and over again. Thank you H&S for the great sample.

Charissa

Hope you feel better soon! Sullivan and I just got over a nasty cold too. No fun.

TeaTiff

Thank you! I am glad you guys are feeling better. Hope the little guys stays healthy the rest of summer!

Backlog. This was actually my favorite tea from vacation—the mint is light and sweet, and the verbena adds a nice citrus note to the cup. It’s a simple combination but it’s one of the most pleasant mint teas I’ve tried. This seems to be one of Harney’s staples, so I’m actually surprised I haven’t tried it before now!