Mint Verbena

Herbal Tea
Lemon Verbena, Peppermint
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Harney & Sons

Caffeine-free mint with Lemon Verbena, a combination of two favorites. Lemon Verbena is a full-bodied herbal, and of course mint is known for its ability to calm a temperamental stomach. An invigorationg new herbal.

Also available in wrapped sachets – Each sachet brews a 12oz cup of tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

I told my roommate to throw my earphones into my mug that was on the table because the last time I left them on the coffee table, my roommate took them! With that being said, I almost poured hot water into my mug because I totally forgot they were there haha
I feel like all my most recent tasting notes are of me complaining about life and midterms and well GIVE ME TWO MORE DAYS THEN I’LL BE BACK TO NORMAL. Seriously though. This past week was super stressful and I just have two more days left till my last midterm! and then two more midterms in about 3-4 weeks ugh :/
Hello, my name is Kyra. I’m a third year in college and I’m currently stu//dying//

But yes, tea! I got this in the sampler cube I bought from Harney like a month or so ago. Dry, it smells like mint with hints of lemon which I /really/ need right now.
I just took a sip and WOW IT’S WAY TOO HOT TOTALLY JUST BURNT MY TONGUE. But with that sip, I feel like I really taste the lemon verbena to the point that it’s not *that enjoyable? Ehh more peppermint would be nice :)

I got this as a sample in my recent order and decided to try it tonight as I wanted something new and a caffeine free tisane. My family used to grow Lemon Verbena and I always loved the smell. It’s a wonderful herb! I never thought of making it into a tea, though.

I’m not loving the smell of the mint and the verbena together – they kind of clash in my nose. I hope they mesh in the mug!

So far it’s a very mild blend. Not too minty, not really overly lemony either. This would be good with chamomile. My roommate is trying this tea with me tonight. He’s not usually a tea drinker, let’s see what he thinks. “Fine, but a funky aftertaste.”

That sounds about right. There is a light sour taste that lingers, which is somewhat cooled by the mint. I don’t know, I think I prefer these two ingredients separately.

This tea changed my life

Cofftea

How so?

Scott Rozic

i enjoy coffee, and have always wanted to really like tea. this is the tea, that i randomly first had outside of a cher show in las vegas, that made me realize that tea exceeds un cafe, and has led me to enjoyably explore the whole field of tea instead of trying to just find a better cup of coffee.

A refreshing iced tea. I love the simple combination of mint and lemon verbena. I only had two bags I bought as samples. I don’t know if it’s worthy to buy again, but still a very nice tea.

Got a sample of this at the Dallas World Aquarium. It is very light and tasty. The mint does not overpower…would be great after a meal or before bed. Before all was said and done I was wishing I had another sample….so it is added to my shopping list.

This tea is absolutely fabulous! I love mint tea anyway (especially iced in the summer) but this blend is stunning! This will brighten your moon and refresh your senses. I’ve got no complaints about this one.

Backlog. This was actually my favorite tea from vacation—the mint is light and sweet, and the verbena adds a nice citrus note to the cup. It’s a simple combination but it’s one of the most pleasant mint teas I’ve tried. This seems to be one of Harney’s staples, so I’m actually surprised I haven’t tried it before now!

A single serve sachet of this was tucked into one of my birthday gifts. Not a bad minty herbal. I’m just never going to be that impressed with an herbal tea, so no rating on this one. Though tonight I did enjoy it :)

Cameron B.

I agree, I never even browse the herbal section of tea websites. The only exception is Butiki’s Birthday Cake – I want to try it!

Terri HarpLady

Is it your birthday? If so, Happy Birthday! If it’s not today, Happy Late Birthday! :)

Stephanie

Thanks! It was last Saturday :)

Soothing tea. It’s been a rough day. Still is. Hopefully it will get better.

keychange

I really hope things look up for you.

MissLena

Hope things get better soon! hugs

Hello.Kiki

Thanks guys! Today was supposed to be my day off but I kept getting calls from work. All. Day. Long.
I’ve also been stressing about starting medical school here in June. There’s a lot of prep and paperwork and I just want to make sure I’m on top of everything. I tend to do a lot of needless worrying though. The hubby turned things around and made tonight “date night” for us, thank goodness. It was nice to have a night out with him.

MissLena

I know what you mean about needless worrying, I do it on a daily basis unfortunately :( happy your hubby could help turn your day around! They always know how to make you feel better:) try not to stress too much! Luckily tea helps with not stressing:)

Hello.Kiki

Ahh yes, tea and yoga for me. Not a cure all, but a pretty good start!

TTB Tea 5: Right now, my tea is the only thing keeping me warm in the poorly insulated building where I work for one of my jobs.

I really like mint, so I was very interested in trying this one, and seeing how the other flavors play with the mint. Unfortunately, I’m getting mostly mint and not much else. If I had more, I’d be interested in playing around with the parameters to see what brings out the flavors that aren’t mint

Edit: Wow I said the word “mint” a lot in this very short review. Mint mint mint mint mint