Mint Verbena

Herbal Tea
Lemon Verbena, Peppermint
Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Harney & Sons

Caffeine-free mint with Lemon Verbena, a combination of two favorites. Lemon Verbena is a full-bodied herbal, and of course mint is known for its ability to calm a temperamental stomach. An invigorationg new herbal.

Also available in wrapped sachets – Each sachet brews a 12oz cup of tea.

About Harney & Sons View company

TTB Tea 5: Right now, my tea is the only thing keeping me warm in the poorly insulated building where I work for one of my jobs.

I really like mint, so I was very interested in trying this one, and seeing how the other flavors play with the mint. Unfortunately, I’m getting mostly mint and not much else. If I had more, I’d be interested in playing around with the parameters to see what brings out the flavors that aren’t mint

Edit: Wow I said the word “mint” a lot in this very short review. Mint mint mint mint mint

The best lemon-mint tea I’ve had. I haven’t had many mint teas(4-5)but this was great. I probably haven’t been introduced to a high quality mint yet :p. First tried it at a local Crepes and Grapes with a soup and sandwich and I knew it was great from the first sip. The leaves fully unfurled in the pyramid satchet with an astonishing weight for a teabag. The liqour was not very murky at all compared to many bagged herbal teas Ive had, and the taste was more pleasant than astringent; lemon verbena present but maybe not as much in taste than aroma. Enjoyed every last sip and was able to resteep it for a second cup. Would recommend to lovers of mint herbal teas.

I’m not typically a mint tea fan, but I do like this tea. The verbena tones down the mint and has a lovely scent. It is also good iced.

Currently in tea fiend mode as I nearly inhaled a pot of gunpowder and realizing the time felt I should switch to something with no caffeine…anyways picked a couple packets (:o ) of this up at the Museum of Art a couple of days back and hadn’t tried it yet.
I am a thorough lover and mint but still don’t like any one scent overpowering a brew that should be working together,which this does,beautifully. Refreshing and invigorating,weird how that works but I couldn’t be happier with it! The taste is very clean and cool and like the smell neither taste completely dominates although mint gladly takes front role as always but is nice enough to let the verbena get some cheery notes through the finish…bliss.
Just what I needed right now,it’s definitely able to be enjoyed all day long as well I’m sure.
This also seems like a perfect companion for almost any tea,a nice delicate white,a grassy green or a solid black!
Looking forward to purchasing more.