Midsummer's Peach (Decaf)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

Peaches are always lovely but when graced in Midsummer’s Peach Tea, it becomes a sweet celebration brimming in the tea’s opening and finish. Delightful peach flavors are infused into this relaxing and delicious decaffeinated black tea. This light-bodied Ceylon tea carries a sweet, fruity aroma, with all the pleasurable markings of ripe summertime peaches.

About Harney & Sons View company

My sweet friend’s picked this one up for me on their way home from celebrating their first anniversary. I like it, light and crisp for a black tea. The decaf is nice after a long stressful day or in this case to ease into a nice day off from work. The peach flavor is really yummy and I’m not usually a peach fan. But it’s very fruity and juicy in a way almost like the black tea isn’t there at all. Def. a keeper!

Thank you SimplyJenW for letting me try this tea and a few other teas in a swap. I am extremely thankful for her sending me this tea one I wanted to try for quite awhile. Backlogging. I love peaches and black tea. Dry in the teabag I smelled mostly a strong natural peach and when I steeped it up I could smell the black tea more. Taste was a really good strong and natural peach taste with a good tasting medium strength black tea. I thought this tea was really great and the peach was strong and wonderful.

Kristen

I am going to add this to my next order!

After coming to the end of this jug of iced tea, I realize that although it is tasty there isn’t really much tea taste at all and it is sort of like having a peach drink. It still is nice and I would have it again if I happened to have some, especially since I like the fact that it is decaf.

JustJames

never had decaf tea… does it lose flavour?

caile

Well, this is actually the third decaf I’ve tried – all recent from H&S. I think this one seemed to lose some of its tea flavour after being in the fridge a day or so although the peachy-ness remained. Tea flavour was light to begin with though so it was hard to tell.

Ok, it is not quite midsummer, and I usually avoid anything decaf, but the peach in this one is very good, the black tea flavor is there as well and overall I like it.

Thanks be to QuiltGuppy.

Nice tasty peachy tea for a bag. Had it hot at work, unfortunately with microwaved water (one can only ask Timmies for hot water so many times in a single day). Nothing shouted out to me, AMAZING, but it was pleasant enough. Thanks to Jenn for letting me try this. I have one more bag to try, so maybe I’ll get that hot water from Tim’s or round up the kettle and find a working outlet in the stockroom (the one we previously used has blown out).

Felt like something fruity.

Anyways, this is a pretty nice flavored tea. The peach isn’t overwhelming, but smooth, aromatic. The tea isn’t astringent, which is what I’ve come to expect of blacks, so a great plus and surprise here.
It’s like drinking peach juice (is there even such a thing?), but without all the sugar.

I think I’ve only got about a cup’s amount left, so the dregs are going into to a jar so I can try this one cold brewed. Should be good.

Impressed.

This tea is extraordinarily peachy! Makes a delicious iced tea, and steeps quickly and darkly. You can use a teabag three times, or ice one cup without watering it down. Add a dash to a cup of black tea for a great flavored black. Very sweet and fruity- overwhelmingly peachy, so use with caution!

I’m glad I only got a sample size of this as I didn’t like it. It smells great, like fuzzy peaches, but when I tasted it, it was quite bitter tasting. I added some skim milk and stevia and that made it worse, the candy-like peach flavour did not work well with the milk. I can see this being really goo diced though, so that is what I’m going to do with my remaining sample.

First decaf I’ve had. Wasn’t bad at all. I like how peach blends with black tea. Not the best tea I’ve ever had, but its not bad at all. Not much to say about it… just decaf black tea with peach. If you like peach tea blends you will like this.

By far one of my favorite teas ever. It’s so light and peachy tasting. It reminds me of beautiful sunny summer days, when i could relax and not have to worry about anything. I absolutely love the little satchels they come in. I’m constantly ordering this tea because I always run out. I have to admit, I’m addicted.