Midsummer's Peach (Decaf)

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Harney & Sons

Peaches are always lovely but when graced in Midsummer’s Peach Tea, it becomes a sweet celebration brimming in the tea’s opening and finish. Delightful peach flavors are infused into this relaxing and delicious decaffeinated black tea. This light-bodied Ceylon tea carries a sweet, fruity aroma, with all the pleasurable markings of ripe summertime peaches.

About Harney & Sons View company

By far one of my favorite teas ever. It’s so light and peachy tasting. It reminds me of beautiful sunny summer days, when i could relax and not have to worry about anything. I absolutely love the little satchels they come in. I’m constantly ordering this tea because I always run out. I have to admit, I’m addicted.

I don’t know what it is about fruity black teas, but they make me feel sick for some reason. I tried this one cold too, and still didn’t like it. Funny, I lovelovelove tisanes, but just can’t drink fruity blacks. This one smells really nice though.