Valentine's Blend

Black Teas, Chocolate Flavor, Rose Petals
Chocolate, Nuts, Rose
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Harney & Sons

Our Valentine’s Tea blend is a romantic brew joining chocolate tea and rosebuds. In a red tin with our distinctive Valentine’s Blend label, this tea is a perfect gift for that special someone.

About Harney & Sons View company

I bought this during H&S’s Black Friday sale. I had never tried it but it sounded tasty.

Of the various tea in my order, this was my least favorite of the bunch. It was still nice, but it probably won’t be something I will buy again. It’s nutty and chocolatety, but the rose flavor detracted from the yumminess a bit (it just seemed out of place).

Flavors: Chocolate, Nuts, Rose

A nice subtle chocolate with a fruit underlay. Same deal with the Boston blend – used less than I might normally because of small sampling. I definitely prefer that one, but this is lovely as well.

Bought this tea from Whatshesaid’s stash sale.
Glad I didn’t buy too much of this. xD
It’s just weird.
The chocolate is more subtle and calm, but the rose flavor just seems sharp. And just..eh…not my thing. xD Glad I tried it though!

Flavors: Chocolate, Rose

Cheri

That does sound interesting. Not sure that it would be good, but interesting, anyway.

WAY WAY WAY WAY backlog!

How in the WORLD did I not review this?!? I sipped this down MONTHS ago!

I got a sachet to-go tin back in the winter. I quite liked them. The chocolatey flavor was perhaps a bit cloying, but not in a genuinely off-putting way and it had nice little rose flavors in it. It was a hug-a-plushie comfort tea. If I was presented with it, I’d drink it again.

And that’s what I gotta say about that.

Harney & Sons Valentine’s Blend really is a light tea. Is it a Ceylon base, I wonder? I might try to brew this double strength, but it seems that this light effect was intended by the blenders. I should try this sometime at night and see whether I stay up or not. It seems quite a bit less strong than Vanilla Comoro, though that is a decaffeinated black blend. Hmmm….

The rose petals are yellow, and I do not taste any rose flavor in the brewed tea. The dried leaves smell splendid but, again, it’s the scent of chocolate, not flowers.

Flavors: Chocolate

Really tastey! Another sachet I bought to sample. I really like the flavor of this chocolatey. And I think I can taste rose, which I didn’t think I would like, but I do! Would purchase again.

This is my new favorite tea! :] Love love love the flavor, I could drink it all day.