Valentine's Blend

Black Teas, Chocolate Flavor, Rose Petals
Chocolate, Rose
Sachet
High
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “So I wish i could do a comparison of this one and florence side by side, but since i only have this tea with me here - too bad so sad. This is a really nicely done chocolate tea. I have a tagalong...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5360 tasting notes
  • “My tea of the afternoon. There is a new chocolate tea in my cupboard, and it will have a permanent place as long as chocolate tea appeals. I knew that Harney's Chocolate Tea was good, because I...” Read full tasting note
    SimplyJenW 974 tasting notes
  • “Mmmm...this was the perfect choice to wrap up my first week of school this year! Everything has been great this week, but I haven't had much tea and the tea I've had hasn't been logged. This is a...” Read full tasting note
    mrawlins2 1015 tasting notes
  • “I tried a slightly longer steep today (though I didnt keep very good track of just how long, I'm afraid), and it has coaxed out some very noticable coco flavor. ” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 1054 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Our Valentine’s Tea blend is a romantic brew joining chocolate tea and rosebuds. In a red tin with our distinctive Valentine’s Blend label, this tea is a perfect gift for that special someone.

About Harney & Sons View company

WAY WAY WAY WAY backlog!

How in the WORLD did I not review this?!? I sipped this down MONTHS ago!

I got a sachet to-go tin back in the winter. I quite liked them. The chocolatey flavor was perhaps a bit cloying, but not in a genuinely off-putting way and it had nice little rose flavors in it. It was a hug-a-plushie comfort tea. If I was presented with it, I’d drink it again.

And that’s what I gotta say about that.

Harney & Sons Valentine’s Blend really is a light tea. Is it a Ceylon base, I wonder? I might try to brew this double strength, but it seems that this light effect was intended by the blenders. I should try this sometime at night and see whether I stay up or not. It seems quite a bit less strong than Vanilla Comoro, though that is a decaffeinated black blend. Hmmm….

The rose petals are yellow, and I do not taste any rose flavor in the brewed tea. The dried leaves smell splendid but, again, it’s the scent of chocolate, not flowers.

Flavors: Chocolate

Really tastey! Another sachet I bought to sample. I really like the flavor of this chocolatey. And I think I can taste rose, which I didn’t think I would like, but I do! Would purchase again.

This is my new favorite tea! :] Love love love the flavor, I could drink it all day.