Herbal Holiday

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I've enjoyed Harney's Holiday blend all season, but this version is much brighter and more citrusy than that version which is more of a mellow sweet spicey concoction. It reminds me very much of...” Read full tasting note
    jeremymeyers 9 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

The Holidays can become a blur. So much to do. So relax and have a caffeine free cup of of Herbal Holiday. This is a blend of rooibos and the holiday flavors of citrus, almond and spices. We served it over the Thanksgiving holidays at John’s house. It was a big hit.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

I’ve enjoyed Harney’s Holiday blend all season, but this version is much brighter and more citrusy than that version which is more of a mellow sweet spicey concoction. It reminds me very much of the Tea Set Fancy Holidays Tea.

Mixing it 3:1 with Harney’s “Florence” makes for a lovely sweet brew.