Orange Passion Fruit Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Today was a hot suny day and my girlfriend and I wanted a really refreshing drink, luckily she has this tisane and since I prefere tisanes iced I prepared a big jar oth this stuff. It was quite...” Read full tasting note
    mokiwis 2 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Dried fruit pieces, including oranges are artfully blended with orange and tropical passion fruit flavors to produce a beautiful ruby red drink that is loaded with great flavor, but no caffeine. rich flavorful “tea” that can be prepared hot or iced! As beautiful to look at as it is delicious to drink.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

Today was a hot suny day and my girlfriend and I wanted a really refreshing drink, luckily she has this tisane and since I prefere tisanes iced I prepared a big jar oth this stuff. It was quite easy: a big perfect teamaker full with boilling water and 3 spoons of is tisane, purr it into a jar fully of ice and that’s it. That can be easier, right?

Well, I can tell this is a really nice cold tisane, the flavor is a mixture but you can taste oranges, apples, maybe pear and a really refreshing hibiscus base that ties all together. Definetly a more sofisticated cool beverage than a can of soda. I recommend enjoying it with company or alone in a warm day.

Oh BTW, you should add sugar when brewing this since it’s easier to dissolve it while hot.