Orange Passion Fruit Tea

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Today was a hot suny day and my girlfriend and I wanted a really refreshing drink, luckily she has this tisane and since I prefere tisanes iced I prepared a big jar oth this stuff. It was quite...” Read full tasting note
    mokiwis 2 tasting notes
  • “The lovely *TheTeaFairy* was kind enough to send me a tin of this. It's really nice cold steeped. I think it's a nice balance of citrus and passion fruit - there might also be a hint of berry...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 741 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Dried fruit pieces, including oranges are artfully blended with orange and tropical passion fruit flavors to produce a beautiful ruby red drink that is loaded with great flavor, but no caffeine. rich flavorful “tea” that can be prepared hot or iced! As beautiful to look at as it is delicious to drink.

About Harney & Sons View company

Today was a hot suny day and my girlfriend and I wanted a really refreshing drink, luckily she has this tisane and since I prefere tisanes iced I prepared a big jar oth this stuff. It was quite easy: a big perfect teamaker full with boilling water and 3 spoons of is tisane, purr it into a jar fully of ice and that’s it. That can be easier, right?

Well, I can tell this is a really nice cold tisane, the flavor is a mixture but you can taste oranges, apples, maybe pear and a really refreshing hibiscus base that ties all together. Definetly a more sofisticated cool beverage than a can of soda. I recommend enjoying it with company or alone in a warm day.

Oh BTW, you should add sugar when brewing this since it’s easier to dissolve it while hot.

The lovely TheTeaFairy was kind enough to send me a tin of this.
It’s really nice cold steeped. I think it’s a nice balance of citrus and passion fruit – there might also be a hint of berry hanging around.
This is pretty tart and I did add some sweetener, but I like iced teas a little bit sweet so that’s ok with me.
Thanks Fairy – I will continue to enjoy this one as long as this heat continues.

TheTeaFairy

Yay! Glad I found a nice home for it :-) i hope the heat doesn’t last too long though so you can enjoy a great hot cuppa!!

scribbles

I thrive in heat…jealous!!! :) Felt like autumn in TO for the last couple of days.

Dexter

Then you should have been here today. It was sunny 33C with humidity something like 39C, I don’t mind warm, but it was suffocating hot :))
I will be happier tomorrow with a more reasonably 27C.