Palace Gardens Chamomile

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I'm not really a fan of Chamomile. By not really, I suppose I mean...at all. In fact I'm normally a "nose wrinkler" when it's mentioned. Yup, afraid so. That being said, I actually liked this. ...” Read full tasting note
    Starfish 86 tasting notes

From Harney & Sons

Chamomile with a hint of green apples.

About Harney & Sons View company

1 Tasting Note

I’m not really a fan of Chamomile. By not really, I suppose I mean…at all. In fact I’m normally a “nose wrinkler” when it’s mentioned. Yup, afraid so. That being said, I actually liked this. Perhaps I’ve just been drinking poorly blended, low quality Chamomile previously… who knows!

This is smooth. I certainly don’t get the apples that Harney mentions, but I don’t feel at a loss because of it. Lots and lots of large chamomile buds in the sachet. I’m starting to feel less gypped at there only being 3 sachets in this tag-along vs the normal 5.

Okay Chamomile, I’ll concede. You may just earn a spot in my permanent cupboard yet! Although I’m still not a fan of your natural musk.

Lala

I also am not a fan of chamomile. But I think I will have to try this after reading your review.

Shmiracles

noooo really? chamomile was okay? idk, … skeptical shmiracles is skeptical. (but i’ll consider it i suppose) ;)

Miss Starfish

I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome of this. It’s great that it comes in tag-a-longs for the chamomile hesitant among us. ;)