Turkish Apple Tea

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Murmurp
Boiling

From Hazer Baba

Turkish Apple tea (or Elma çay as it is called in Turkey) is not really a tea, but is a fruity delicious drink based on the black tea brew from Turkey.

Hazer Baba have taken the national soft drink of Turkey and made it available as apple tea crystals.

Convenient and versatile, Turkish Apple tea is excellent hot as a winter warmer, or thirst quenchingly delicious when served cold and iced in summer.

Just sit back and imagine you are sipping Elma çay in the tea gardens of Turkey.

Serving Suggestion: To prepare Hazer Baba Apple Tea place two teaspoons of the apple tea mixture into a suitable cup, pour in hot water and stir, sugar to taste. Alternatively for a cold refreshing drink place one tablespoon of the mixture into a glass pour in cold water and stir.

About Hazer Baba View company

I read a few reviews on Amazon where travelers had mentioned drinking this in Turkey and loving it. I added it to my order with my new varible temperature kettle. Well, it’s not actually tea at all. It’s closer to a pre-sweetened cider. It’s sweet and pleasant. I’m sure I’ll have a craving for it now and then.

This isn’t actually tea at all, rather a hot juice drink. That said, it’s still quite tasty. I imagine it would be lovely with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top.

Boiling