Black Pu-erh Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by The DJBooth

1 Tasting Note View all

• “So there I have found a trend in my friends who work for record labels. They know I'm a tea lover. So I was mentioning how puerh is my favorite type of tea. So on my desk is a puerh sampler from my...” Read full tasting note
    thedjbooth 350 tasting notes

From Heavenly Tea Leaves

Pu-Erh teas, also referred to as dark tea go through a unique manufacturing technique in which the tea leaves undergo a fermentation process after they are dried and rolled. Pu-Erh teas are generally rich and earthy, yet mild. The exact manufacturing process of Pu-Erh is a well guarded secret by the Chinese. Much like wine, Pu-Erh is the only tea that becomes more valuable as it ages.

About Heavenly Tea Leaves View company

1 Tasting Note

So there I have found a trend in my friends who work for record labels. They know I’m a tea lover. So I was mentioning how puerh is my favorite type of tea. So on my desk is a puerh sampler from my friend in Nashville. One of the many reasons I love my job. I have never met a tuo cha I didn’t like. I think tuo chas must be one of those things that is hard to screw up. What I love about tuo cha puerh is that I can at least get 5-6 good steeps out one bird nest. This does not disappoint. The brew is dark like coffee and smooth like the little man’s bottom. That might be a bad analogy but we’ll roll with it. So smooth and six good steeps….huzzah!

gmathis

Some of the coolest people I know are from Tennessee. Writer/publisher types.