Golden Monkey

Edit tea info Last updated by NofarS

From Hediard

Product description not available yet.

About Hediard View company

Rental dog leaves tonight but i’m organising my cupboard and tea packages to go out anyway. ie. packing up all the tea that friends are getting and THEN i will re-weigh my cupboard to see where i’m starting 2016 at. I still love this one, and i’m ever so glad that NofarS shared it with terri who shared it with me so that i could buy some in Paris this year. While it’s been a while since i swapped with folks – i really do enjoy swapping. I’ll have to think about starting that again in 2016.

Fjellrev

Weighing is a smart idea. Even though my number is a lot lower than last year, I’m sure I still have way more tea weight-wise. Ugh.

yeah dexter and omgsrsly made me start doing it – since logically it makes a little more sense than number of teas..

OMGsrsly

“Made”. Hmph.

Fjellrev

Haha, well, you are known for holding people at watergun point.

I’ve been meaning to do the whole weighing thing for so long but I’m just so lazy.

Evol Ving Ness

What now, I need to buy a scale now? What kind of a scale are you using? And now are you dealing with packaging in terms of weight?

haha i have a kitchen scale that i’ll use to see where a tea is at. so 100g team package after i drink some will be less.

spreadheet just sums the total for me.. should have it updated tomorrow

Evol Ving Ness

wow. My harmless hobby is now turning into expensive science and math and composition projects. Fab.

Evol Ving Ness

Thank you for indulging me with all of my questions.

for me it’s just fun. Fun to track things like how many tasting notes i have, which teas i’ve had the most often and if they’re actually my favourites….how heavy my cupboard is, how many teas i have (especially since that one time it was way out of control at 350+)

Evol Ving Ness

It should be fun. I completely get that.

And 350, omglol.

350 plus… i was….uh overwhelming to say the least.

Terri HarpLady

I still haven’t got up the nerve to weigh my stash…I’m afraid it will be a rude awaking :)

Terri HarpLady

Are we ready to relaunch our BBBB, dear tea sister?

maybe wait until you get my box first terri lol

Terri HarpLady

LOL, you should email me your spreadsheet so that when I fill your box(es), I won’t duplicate anything you already have…heheh

Oh…I did drink this in the morning. Luckily there is enough to sample it again, because I really enjoyed it.

Thanks to NofarS for this sample!