Black Fruit Blend

From Hediard

Black tea flavoured with Apple

About Hediard View company

GCTTB5 backlog:

Others have said that this tastes like apple and cinnamon, but I didn’t get that much apple OR cinnamon flavour in the dry leaf. Instead, when the tea was brewed, I got a hint of apple plus a hint of toffee – dark, sugary, toasty. Ultimately, this was very smooth going down; good easy drinking. I bet it would have tasted even better with some agave syrup.

Baked apple without cinnamon. Not a terribly fakey apple either. Not overly sweet either. Very nice to have tried! Thanks, Sil!

i am a fan of this one because of the lack of cinnamon….

I guess i forgot to write a tasting note on this one the first time i had it. Oopsy! This was one of the teas Ysaurella sent me and it’s a sneaky tea. The front half of the sip of this tea was all like..“Yo! Sil! i got your black base here…gimme some…” and then APPLE jumped out and poked me in the tastebuds. true story. This isn’t a crisp, juicy sort of apple…but this IS baked warm apple without the cinnamon. You hear that people? NO CINNAMON! yes! now…i don’t have anything against cinnamon…and apple crisp is one of my favourite desserts and HAS cinnamon..but after 120398210398 teas that were all a variation on a theme of apple + cinnamon? this. this was a welcome change!
it’s also my first tea from Hediard, and so yeah. goooo me! thanks madam!

VariaTEA

Hahahaha, your tea has a lot of attitude it seems.

This was a bonus sample that Ysaurella added to her swap box, thank you so much.

This might be an example of “be careful what you wish for”. I was whining not that long ago about apple teas always having cinnamon in them. This is a black apple tea, no cinnamon. While I can appreciate the lack of cinnamon, this isn’t my favorite apple flavor. To me, this is baked or cooked apple. I’m craving, tart, crisp fresh apple. This just isn’t it.
I don’t think this is a bad tea, it’s just not to my tastes….

Ysaurella

this is a tea my daughter wanted me to purchase…so did I but it is not my favourite apple tea neither