Organic Easy Digestion

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

HELPS ORGANIC EASY DIGESTION is a combination of organic herbs with chamomile flowers, mint leaves and anise leaves. It is ideal to promote a healthy digestive system.* It is considered to be a digestive aid to reduce flatulence, in addition to its calming and relaxing effects.*

About HELPS View company

Tea Type/Varietal: Herbal
Steeping Vessel/Amt. Leaf: cup/ tea bag
Plucking Season:
Liquor Color: brownish color
Leaf Characteristics: tea bag smells strongly of herbs.

1. Steepings

1st Steeping:
Water temperature: 200 Fahrenheit
Time: 5 minutes

Since purchasing of this tea, I have had it nightly it seems. So this evening I am reaching for it again. I steep the tea very hot for five minutes and takes slow sips of the tea. I enjoy the mixture of herbals to be found in the cup: mainly anise, with hints of chamomile and mint leaves.

I have yet to experience anything profound with drinking this tea. It is soothing as I drink it and taste pleasant enough but nothing to say Wow, this is the tea for life, or to had again and again. I will not buy this tea again; not for disliking it, but that I did not find that Wow…this is it. What is the song by Vandross, Searching…?

I know what you mean about the WOW factor. but now you know! :)

I have a slew of these to try and they have been staring at me and not in a good way…they have been giving me the hairy-eye-ball…they scare me.

Today I’m putting myself to the test…at least for a few of them.

Bottoms – up!

This smells like Anise (licorice-E) and herbally. I have to say for me personally this gives it a strike already. NOT a very nice aroma.

It’s a green/grey/brown color after steeping – yes – it’s bagged.

The herbally aroma intensifies as the infusion progresses. BLAH

I can taste a peppery-herbally-licorice-E combo of flavors. Luckily it’s not INTENSE. Perhaps the chamomile mellows it…not sure. Had I not read the ingredients – I wouldn’t have even noticed chamomile to be honest. Which is fine because I am not fond of that ingredient, usually. It also says it has mint…can’t really taste it until the aftertaste and then it’s not even very noticeable.

I suppose this could have been raunchy-gross tasting so I’m thankful for mellow flavors here! Could have been worse but it could have been WAY BETTER, too!

Doubt I would drink this again.