Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by AliPants

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Not my favourite - The rooibos was pretty strong tasting in this blend. I think it could use more of any of the flavours. That being said, it was a comforting, drinkable cup as I made my way...” Read full tasting note
    ajm97 72 tasting notes

From Herbal Infusions Tea Co.

Memories of campfires, off-key singing and really great times. We do a much better job at blending nutty almond pieces and zesty orange with a rooibos base than we do at singing.

Ingredients:
Rooibos, cinnamon chips, almond bits, orange peel, sweet cinnamon orange spice flavour.

About Herbal Infusions Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

Not my favourite – The rooibos was pretty strong tasting in this blend. I think it could use more of any of the flavours. That being said, it was a comforting, drinkable cup as I made my way through Chinatown, and I enjoyed it quite a bit all the same. It doesn’t actually taste like anything campfire – It just looks like a campfire. It’s quite the pretty blend! But if you’re looking for a rooibos tea that doesn’t taste like rooibos (like I often do), don’t go for it.