Monsoon Blend #1 (Darjeeling)

Edit tea info Last updated by Herbal Infusions Tea Co.
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I was pondering for the longest time what this tea steeped smelled like to me and the best I came up with is lemony briar lollipop with a hint of black tea. Regardless of what it truly is it smells...” Read full tasting note
    daniil 69 tasting notes

From Herbal Infusions

An exquisite blend of darjeelings from the tail end of the second flush season with full body.

About Herbal Infusions View company

1 Tasting Note

I was pondering for the longest time what this tea steeped smelled like to me and the best I came up with is lemony briar lollipop with a hint of black tea. Regardless of what it truly is it smells amazing, as a morning tea it just hits the spot.

It has very mild bitterness almost zesty. It’s a full flavored bold tea, yet not at all over-powering. There are very obvious grapefruit notes in it. Everything about this tea screams citrus to me, yet in a very subtle elegant way. It’s not so much of a taste that is citrusy, the tea rather wakes those tastes up in your mouth as you drink it.

Amazing tea, I will definitely check out more Darjeelings thanks to this one.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more