Moose Tracks Black Tea

Almonds, Black Tea, Chocolate, Coconut, Coffee Beans, Hazelnut Natural Flavouring
Edit tea info Last updated by Cavocorax

• “Yay! It's the end of the week. And I'm nearly over my cold too! :O But I'm worn out. I fell asleep on my bus for a few minutes and was jarred awake after we passed the 401 and I had a brief...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “I am not a huge fan of coffee but for some reason I am always drawn to coffee flavored teas. This is definitely a tasty cup. First sip, I just got coffee but as I continued to drink some of the...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2005 tasting notes
  • “Was reading *Cavocorax* note and all the comments about this one. Based on her comments I had to try it. Went rummaging through my huge pile of BF teas that I haven't put away yet, and pulled it...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 740 tasting notes
  • “To be completely honest, I thought this was going to be like the Denali ice cream flavor Moosetracks (vanilla ice cream with fudge ripple and peanut butter cups) and I was really intrigued how that...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Herbal Infusions

Being a Canadian tea company it was only proper that we pay homage to our Northern four legged friend the moose. Although the moose is said to have poor eyesight he makes up for it with an impeccable sense of smell and we are sure that he would approve of our moose tracks black tea blend!

This tea is carefully crafted in-house using organic coconut, fair trade coffee beans, organic almonds, hazelnut, chocolate, and a rich base of Sri Lankan black tea. The result is a tea blend that has hints of chocolate, coffee, and rich, malty black tea. It’s the perfect winter pick me up tea and a huge hit in Toronto at the various restaurants we blend this up for!

About Herbal Infusions View company

doooodzz! freakin delicious! so good cavocorax . so. good.
had enough for only one cup and i re-steeped it the next day. yup that good.

i’m wearing press-on nails. i’m addicted. (moraiwe, if you read this and wanna talk nail stuff email me wink wink!) i tried them once before and was not good at them, but now i totally get it. oddree and i go on vacation to the beach next week and i have my glitter and neon nails picked out and my kindle fanfic loaded.

don’t forget: pack the tea!!

Tea Sipper

aw, I hope you guys have the best beach trip! :D

Cavocorax

Beach trips! That sounds awesome.
Also, I’m glad you liked this tea. I think it’s currently my fave from HI.

Shmiracles

BEACH NAILZ! bam hahahaha
aren’t they magnificent!?!

Cavocorax

Woah. That’s freaking awesome.

It’s still crazy for my brain when I drink a tea that taste like coffee.

This reminds me of instant flavored coffee or coffee with flavored creamer: Hazelnut and Chocolate. I can also see how moraiwe says it taste like chocolate covered espresso beans. I think I like it enough to order more; I’m just not sure if it will be 50g or another sample size. I plan on trying it iced to help decide the size. It’s still weird how much this reminds me of flavored coffee.
Edit: Yum, just made it iced. I’m going to be buying at least a 50g bag before Summer gets here.

I dunno guys….I really want to love this one, but it came out weak. I don’t know if it is a brewing issue or whether the milk I added affected it. It’s far from horrible, but nowhere as rich as I had expected.

I don’t remember my exact steeping, but I think it was about 2 tsp (to fill 2 travel mugs) and probably about 3 minutes each steep. As per usual, I split the first steep between the two mugs and did the same with the second steep. I do it like this to reduce having one mug of weaker tea.

I’ll try it again, soon, but without the milk, perhaps.

Many thanks to Cavocorax for sharing some of this with me. One hopes that I’ll get a better steep next time.

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 24 OZ / 709 ML
Cavocorax

Maybe try it for longer? I think I went with 4 minutes.
Glad it was ok, but i hope the next cup is better!

Fjellrev

I found it quite thin and one-dimensional too.