Wild Blueberry

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Dexter

• “This was a mixed-up Monday steeping, which means that I didn't put enough water into my timolino and the steeping basket wasn't fully submerged so I ended up with barely flavoured warm water. ...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “This is good, nice white base with a hint of blueberry. I of course want more than a hint of blueberry so I did toss in some more blueberry tisane (I really need to keep my tisanes stocked if I'm...” Read full tasting note
    Dexter 729 tasting notes

From Herbal Infusions

One of the most enjoyable memories growing up was blueberry picking in Northern Ontario. Blueberry season is always a fun time here in Ontario. The days get a little longer, and the sweet smell of pine and forest permeate the air. It’s also the time of year when people flock to farms and old railway tracks to collect a bounty of plump, juicy blueberries.

Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, and when combined with the polyphenol powerhouse known as white tea you’ve got yourself one amazingly satisfying and healthy tea. Our Wild Blueberry White Tea incorporates freshly dehydrated blueberries that we add to this white tea base.

About Herbal Infusions View company

This was a mixed-up Monday steeping, which means that I didn’t put enough water into my timolino and the steeping basket wasn’t fully submerged so I ended up with barely flavoured warm water.

Ah, crap.
Sipdown too! (146)

Courtney

Bleh, but yay for the sipdown. :)

carol who

It’s good to know that it happens to others. Most of the time it happens to me when I am out at a restaurant (even when I bring my own teabags) because you can’t control temp. When I use my Teavana tumbler, which is very similar to the Timolino, I tend to over steep and get bitter tea. Oh well!

keychange

Try steeping upside down in the timolino. Makes sure you get a lot of water-leaf contact. That, or get the mason jar ;)

Cavocorax

That’s a really good suggestion! Thanks
And the mason jar is cool but I’m still OMG-25 oz of tea. I feel like 16 is too much sometimes!

Then again, I don’t have to fill it…

This is good, nice white base with a hint of blueberry. I of course want more than a hint of blueberry so I did toss in some more blueberry tisane (I really need to keep my tisanes stocked if I’m going to continue to do this).
I don’t really have any complaints about this but it’s not special enough to keep stocked in my cupboard.