Ginger Fresh

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS
205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

From Herbal Republic

A great ginger tea that’s an original ayurveda blend.
Contains ginger, citrus peels, liquorice, peppermint and pepper.

About Herbal Republic View company

Just finishing up a cup of this now. I am finding this tea to be particularly comforting and soothing after a spicy meal at dinner time. Tummy was starting to feel a little upset, but this tisane calmed it right down… Because of that, I have to give it a few more points!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

First…thank you LiberTEAs for sending this my way!

2nd…every assumption and thought I had holding me back from having a cup I am now completely throwing out the window! This was a complete surprise and in a good way! It proved me wrong in every way and I’m happy about that!!!!

I was so worried this was going to be TOO Gingery for me…it wasn’t…

The Lemongrass totally evened that out…both the lemon grass AND the ginger are gentle yet flavorful and pair well together! I wouldn’t change the ratio any…it’s good the way it is!

I can’t really smell the licorice but I can taste it a little bit and with the licorice and the pepper pairing they also work nicely together and are subtle…again, thanks to the lemongrass.

I can smell the peppermint but the taste of the peppermint really isn’t the flavor in the forefront…it’s just enough to be there – in comparison I would say a little less than the licorice. Maybe moreso in the aftertaste, however.

This is very different yet quite good and I am so pleased it’s NOT ‘run of the mill’ and even more so excited that it’s more than just ginger!

This is nice!