Herbal Tea
Fennel, Licorice
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by ctjuggler
Boiling 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is quite a mild tea but it has an interesting and enjoyable blend of flavors. I find that the licorice flavor really comes through more in the aftertaste but it is only slightly noticeable...” Read full tasting note
    ctjuggler 112 tasting notes

From Higher Living

DELICIOUSLY LICORICEY

Our unbeatably sweet Licorice infusion combines natural licorice root with herbs, spices and citrus peel.

Inspiring Infusions

We make our infusions with the finest quality organic ingredients for a better, brighter bolder cup and an altogether more uplifting experience.

Ingredients: Licorice root (44%), Fennel, Cinnamon, Orange peel, Lemon peel, Ginger, Cloves

About Higher Living View company

1 Tasting Note

This is quite a mild tea but it has an interesting and enjoyable blend of flavors. I find that the licorice flavor really comes through more in the aftertaste but it is only slightly noticeable when you first taste it.

About 10 seconds after I swallow the tea the licorice flavor starts to come out and it lasts for a couple minutes before you need to take another sip. It is strange how that works.

The more I drank the better I liked this tea. This is one of those teas that you want to just sip slowly and spread the taste out over a longer period of time.

Flavors: Fennel, Licorice