Gu Shu Yinzhen

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Milo

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.

From Hojo Tea

This tea was produced from the tea trees that aged about a few hundred years old. The tea trees were owned by the minority ethnics in Yunnan who strictly followed the traditions of their ancestors.

The main characteristic of Gu Shu Yinzhen is its overwhelming extent of after taste. Once we drink this tea, the taste goes very deep down our throat, the sweetness and flavor lasts for a very long time. Since this tea is very strong, I usually indulge in only a few cups and stop drinking more or else I would get tea-drunk. Thanks to the highly concentrated minerals, it makes me feel warm and relaxed. Moreover, the tea leaves lasts for many infusions and we can brew this tea over and over again. Usually, once I prepared this tea in the morning, I could keep brewing it till night.

Not only the fresh tea is enjoyable to consume, but the flavor of matured tea is also very attractive. I personally am thinking of keeping this tea for more than a few years to further mature it. If you wish to conduct maturation, please keep the tea unopened in the warmest environment in your house. This tea will produce sweet muscatel flavor within 3-5 years’ time.

About Hojo Tea View company

Tasting Notes

There aren't any tasting notes for this tea yet.