Organic Bai Mu Dan

Black White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Hugo Tea Company

• “When I told my bestie we were going to have an unflavored white tea tonight, she cried, "NOOOOO! Won't it just taste like hot water?" I said, "Well, I like it! I think you will, too." We had...” Read full tasting note
    ashmanra 1828 tasting notes

From Hugo Tea Company

Ah! Is this not how Bai Mu Dan should be? Sweet, slightly floral, and one-hundred percent organic. Sip it, and know that every drink needn’t be a broad slap to the face with flavor. Indeed it takes a great person to appreciate Bai Mu Dan fully. Many will scoff at its subtleties. Don’t be like them.

About Hugo Tea Company View company

When I told my bestie we were going to have an unflavored white tea tonight, she cried, “NOOOOO! Won’t it just taste like hot water?” I said, “Well, I like it! I think you will, too.”

We had Royal Wedding first and she liked that, so she was primed and ready to try an unflavored white. And she liked it! Very much in fact! She was surprised at how much flavor it had, and this one indeed does have a lot of flavor. She was very pleased to find that she DOES like unflavored white tea and that it is flavorful, not just hot water!

gmathis

Played around on their website a little and loved it.