Herbal Tea
Earth, Fruit Tree Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by scottjb
185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

• “This is my brief story how I met this tea :D How did I discover it: One of my friends recommended this tea to me when I was trying to lose some weight. Where did I get it: I found it on Amazon by...” Read full tasting note
    Stacii 9 tasting notes
  • “Appearance: the leaves and stem pieces are rough and cut into lengths similar to many teas. Some twigs were present. Liquor: dark green (greener than a true tea will be). Smell: vegetal and earthy....” Read full tasting note
    scottjb 46 tasting notes

From Immortalitea

About Immortalitea View company

This is my brief story how I met this tea :D
Where did I get it: I found it on Amazon by the Immortalitea.
What does it look like: big beautiful leaves that start to unfurl when you brew it.
Color: golden
Flavor: light fresh, earthy
Did I need some sweeteners? No no no! It has a pleasant, smooth taste without sweetener.
Health benefits: I LOVE to eat deserts, so I researched this tea and found out that White mulberry can keep me from sweet cravings. So I’ve tried this tea and I also reached my desired weight and have maintained it (sure I kept to some diets and did some exercise). I feel that this tea was beneficial in this effort.

Flavors: Earth, Fruit Tree Flowers

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Appearance: the leaves and stem pieces are rough and cut into lengths similar to many teas. Some twigs were present. Liquor: dark green (greener than a true tea will be). Smell: vegetal and earthy. Taste: as with the smell, this tisane is vegetal and earthy, with sweet grassy notes, and a slightly roasted flavor. The taste is sufficiently tea-like that it caused psychosomatic effects for a friend who had given up caffeine for health reasons. The tisane does not have tannins, so you can steep it for as long as you want without it becoming bitter. I think that it’s tastiest after about 5 minutes, but a shorter infusion can work. Handles multiple infusions. I really like this one straight or blended with mint. I have a slight preference for the green rooibos, but really like this for variety. 7/10.

Staci

I tried this tea but it didn’t appear to be soooo green as you described.I steeped it for 6-7 mins approximately and it turned out to be golden brown and slightly greeny. And I liked mine with honey and cinnamon :)