Peach Black

Edit tea info Last updated by CrowKettle

From Impra Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Impra Tea View company

This teabag was included in my parcel from ToiToi.

Unfortunately, I don’t think this one will be making my shopping list. The peach is decent and bears a familiar fuzzy quality but it comes off rather artificial and “splenda-fied” midway through. Although it isn’t bad, the base doesn’t seem as “filled out” or brisk as the Dilmah bags either- and they’re both supposed to have a Ceylon black base.

My peach Ceylon from Silk Road has this one beat by a long mile, as far as the peach taste goes, but I appreciate getting the chance to try this!

Got this in my trade from ToiToi, which is convenient because Lolita has just asked for empty tea wrappers on the discussion boards and I really don’t have many bagged teas in my stash to give her.

It’s still too hot to drink, but it’s got a nice smell, though slightly artificial.

The taste is okay too, a little artificial tasting, but plenty juicy. Not terrible for a bagged tea, from what I can tell. Peach is a hard flavour to do well.

Not bad. I’m always keen to try another peach tea. (Thanks, Starfevre.) I think I’ve been spoiled now, by loose-leaf teas. The peach taste wasn’t bad, but not great either, and could have been stronger.