Strawberry Cream Black Tea

Black Tea, Flavor, Raspberry Leaves, Strawberry
Cream, Strawberry
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

• “The leaves are very aromatic and encompass the very essence of strawberries. After my sand timer ran out (this is the way they brew tea for customers at Indigo), I added a conservative amount of...” Read full tasting note
    juskropp 83 tasting notes
  • “This is a lovely little tea. Received it as a sample after going to their tea class. Which I highly recommend. Even for people who do know lots about tea. It's fun and you still learn stuff. I...” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 296 tasting notes

From Indigo Tea Company

A richly flavored, satisfying blend of strawberries and creaminess. You can’t stop at one cup.

About Indigo Tea Company View company

The leaves are very aromatic and encompass the very essence of strawberries. After my sand timer ran out (this is the way they brew tea for customers at Indigo), I added a conservative amount of rock sugar it was ready to drink! The strawberry taste is nice and strong, which I would expect since the flavor of black tea is such a force to be reckoned with. At the same time, the strawberry flavor is rich and convincingly fresh, as each sip is like popping a ripe juicy strawberry into my mouth. The finish of this tea is quite pleasant as well; as the sweet strawberry taste wanes the black tea taste comes in for the final word. An overall lovely brew.

This is a lovely little tea. Received it as a sample after going to their tea class. Which I highly recommend. Even for people who do know lots about tea. It’s fun and you still learn stuff. I think I may buy more of this tea later. In a way it remind me of Teavanas Strawberry Slender Puer but this one I like better. Gah anyway…

The strawberry and the cream come out quite nicely without overpowering the black tea. This would probably taste quite good with a spot of honey. Definitely has a fruity, strawberry smell on the dry and wet leaves.

Flavors: Cream, Strawberry