Red Hot Cinnamon Black Tea

Candy, Smooth, Spices
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 g 4 oz / 118 ml

From Indigo Tea Company

Intense, sweet cinnamon black tea. Makes your mouth water!

About Indigo Tea Company View company

There is candy in my tea…. This gave me quite a surprise haha. I had the expectation that this was going to be hot, spicy, and very bold. To the contrary, it is quite the opposite. The cinnamon adds a soothing effect. This is followed by a smooth black woodsy flavor. The last ingredient blankets the drink in an enticing sweetness. The little candies add a sugared coating. This is a very calm sweet drink. The only spice that lays in this brew is only brief, and in the aftertaste. I like this and it did the job in warming me up.

Flavors: Candy, Smooth, Spices

Boiling 3 min, 45 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

I really am a fan of hot cinnamon teas. There is something about them that is just so incredibly cozy and perfect. Usually, the hotter (spicier) they are the better. This tea is definitely a change of pace from that. Instead of being super hot like I expected, it is actually quite sweet. And I really liked it. The cup was full of flavor and that held up resteep after resteep.

1 g 2 OZ / 59 ML

Delicious! My husbands favorite tea. He loved the dry smell so he had to try it out and now it’s his favorite. Can be steeped for a long time without getting bitter seems to get sweeter.