Darjeeling Blend Second Flush

Edit tea info Last updated by LatteTeaDah

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is a blend of different estates and is described as being similar to a single-estate second flush. I do not have a trained palate for Darjeeling at this point in my tea adventures, but this...” Read full tasting note
    latteteadah 53 tasting notes

From Indigo Tea

Darjeeling Blend Tea combines tea from various estates in Darjeeling to produce a medium bodied, fragrant tea. Classic Darjeeling “Muscatel Grape” flavor at an excellent price.
India, Darjeeling, TGFOP
Floral, mild

About Indigo Tea View company

1 Tasting Note

This is a blend of different estates and is described as being similar to a single-estate second flush. I do not have a trained palate for Darjeeling at this point in my tea adventures, but this tea is lovely and quickly becoming a favorite. It has the rich, deep tones you’d expect from an Indian black tea, but is not as astringent as I was preparing for it to be. Sometimes being “medium” is a good thing, and this is a good, “medium”-flavored black tea. I was looking for a tea to introduce a non-connoisseur friend to the tea world, and this did nicely.