Black Chai Blend
Cinnamon, Honey, Cardamon, Clove, Sugar
Bulk, Loose Leaf
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “*missB* sent this one my way and i am a fan! there's something about this particular blend that makes me pretty happy. I figure it's probably the cardamon and the lack of cloves... :) I steeped...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “I like this one more today than I did last time - likely because I brewed it for longer. Smooth, light and refreshing, this is mostly spices with some black tea added in. ” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1146 tasting notes

From Informal Tea.

We blend the absolute highest grade organic Sweet Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Fennel, Cloves and locally grown orange with our organic Black tea for the most supreme Chai you’ll ever taste. Our chai brews up a rich golden colour with a well rounded flavour.

We use true Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum, aka Sweet Cinnamon) rather than the lower grade Cassia because it tastes better, and that’s all we really care about.

About Informal Tea. View company

missB sent this one my way and i am a fan! there’s something about this particular blend that makes me pretty happy. I figure it’s probably the cardamon and the lack of cloves… :) I steeped this for about 5 mins and it was a delicious blend of chai for me :) thanks missb!

Sami Kelsh

Ooh, gorgeous. The words “lack of cloves” are like music to my clove-ambivalent ears.

Cavocorax

Ha. The name is pretty informal. Cute!

I like this one more today than I did last time – likely because I brewed it for longer. Smooth, light and refreshing, this is mostly spices with some black tea added in.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Sugar