Honeysuckle White Tea

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by teabird
Iced

• “Happy Derby Day! Yes, it is the first Saturday in May, which means that it's time for the Kentucky Derby! We're having a small Derby party, so I've been running around prepping everything. I...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1848 tasting notes
  • “I ADORE this tea. It's like drinking honeysuckle nectar. I can't say much about the taste of the white tea itself, because I never notice it; the white tea is a vehicle for the honeysuckle. This is...” Read full tasting note
    teabird 403 tasting notes
  • “Picked this up in the grocery store as it was a brand I hadn't heard of, I've never tried a honeysuckle tea and it was unsweetened. It's pretty nice actually though I think it would be better cold...” Read full tasting note
    autumn hearth 300 tasting notes

From Inko's

Zero sugar, zero calories…but PLENTY of taste! Inko’s Unsweetened Honeysuckle features the fragrant, floral aroma of blooming honeysuckle and an elegant taste that is unlike anything you’ve ever wrapped your lips around.

About Inko's View company

Happy Derby Day! Yes, it is the first Saturday in May, which means that it’s time for the Kentucky Derby! We’re having a small Derby party, so I’ve been running around prepping everything.

I noticed this tea at the grocery store today so I decided to pick up a bottle. Honeysuckle of course intrigued me because I love honeysuckle, and I often find honeysuckle notes in jasmines. This is a white tea with honeysuckle “extract” added, whatever that is. It’s unsweetened but seems slightly sweet from the honeysuckle anyway. The white tea is pretty mild, with some slightly floral honeysuckle, and a slight tartness (and maybe almost a citrusy flavor?) from the added citric acid. It’s a pleasant drink and a nice option when out and about, but it’s not something I will seek out specifically.

I ADORE this tea. It’s like drinking honeysuckle nectar. I can’t say much about the taste of the white tea itself, because I never notice it; the white tea is a vehicle for the honeysuckle. This is deliciously flavored, naturally sweet from the honeysuckle and white tea, with no sugar (and no fake sugar!) added. I love it. I would drink it all the time if it didn’t cost $1.5-2 per bottle.

LiberTEAS

OK… this sounds like something I would LOVE! I will have to keep an eye out for it.

teabird

It looks like Inko’s is New Jersey based, but I’ve found their teas at several stores in NY and MA (Whole Foods, most recently) and it looks like they take requests on their website for distribution/retail locations.

LiberTEAS

I think I’ve seen it at our local Whole Foods as well. So I will have to keep an eye out for the Honeysuckle. It sounds very tempting to me. I have a great fondness for Honeysuckle anyway, it reminds me of my gramma’s house. The room I would stay in when I visited her, there was a honeysuckle vine just outside the window and so the room always smelled of beautiful honeysuckle.

Picked this up in the grocery store as it was a brand I hadn’t heard of, I’ve never tried a honeysuckle tea and it was unsweetened. It’s pretty nice actually though I think it would be better cold (I’m sipping on it at room temp from a tiny glass). It’s mildly floral and delicately nectary. No idea what kind of white tea but I would guess White Peony. Husband got the honeydew which is sweetened but he has not opened it yet and might not tonight. May rate when I try this cold, putting it in the fridge as I’ve honestly had enough liquids this evening.