Iluminé

Edit tea info Last updated by Patricio

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Sipdown, 130, and backlog. This is an English Breakfast, and in the past I have shied away from English Breakfasts because I haven't really liked them. There was a period of time where I...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1850 tasting notes

From Inti Zen

Breakfast blend from Ceylon and Assam with a hint of roasted oolong tea. Illumine gives a bright-coloured infusion, slightly crispy, producing a full-bodied blend, perfect to awaken, or simply to drink at any time. Great to drink it with toast and marmalade.

About Inti Zen View company

1 Tasting Note

Sipdown, 130, and backlog.

This is an English Breakfast, and in the past I have shied away from English Breakfasts because I haven’t really liked them. There was a period of time where I actively despised them, actually. But I’ve been enjoying Chinese teas and the components of English Breakfasts way more lately, so I was cautiously optimistic that I would like this one. And what do you know, this was pretty good! I was shocked that it was actually sweet when I took a sip! Malty and grainy and yum. Not very complex, but satisfying and way more than I expected from a tea bag.