Passionfruit French Vanilla

Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai
180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more 8 oz / 236 ml

• “From the Cooking TTB. The combination of passion fruit and vanilla sounded really intriguing, so I pulled this out of the box. Opening the individually wrapped tea bag, the only smell I could...” Read full tasting note
    Anlina 477 tasting notes
  • “Aloha from Hawai'i. Found this tea at a spice shop. Kinda pricey but didnt know if I'd see it again so I figured lets just get it. As far as passion fruit flavor goes, I don't detect any. The...” Read full tasting note
    skysamurai 326 tasting notes

From Island Plantations

Sit back and relax with our natural tea from the islands. This Passion Fruit French Vanilla tea is a delightful blend that is soothing, while rich in flavor. Made in Hawaii with aloha and beautifully packaged, our gourmet teas make the perfect gift. Twenty bags per box.

About Island Plantations View company

From the Cooking TTB.

The combination of passion fruit and vanilla sounded really intriguing, so I pulled this out of the box. Opening the individually wrapped tea bag, the only smell I could detect was the woody note of red rooibos.

Steeped, there’s a very faint fruity note on the nose, but mostly rooibos. There’s maybe a trace of vanilla flavour, but not enough that I could name it if I wasn’t looking for it.

This doesn’t taste bad at all. If it was supposed to be a straight rooibos I’d be happy with what it is. But it doesn’t deliver at all on the promised flavours.

Flavors: Rooibos, Wood

205 °F / 96 °C 8 OZ / 236 ML

Aloha from Hawai’i. Found this tea at a spice shop. Kinda pricey but didnt know if I’d see it again so I figured lets just get it. As far as passion fruit flavor goes, I don’t detect any. The french vanilla is definiatly there though. And as usual the rooibos is the dominant flavor.

Flavors: Vanilla