Exuma Lemon

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Skysamurai

From Island Rose

Rosehip, apple, lemon peels, citric acid, natural flavor, stevia (natural sweetener).
The crisp scent and taste of lemons burst from this invigorating tea.

About Island Rose View company

sooo verdict on thes tea bags from this company is that they have some great flavours…but need to lose the stevia. this one is like a tastier neo citran haha but because i can taste the stevia, it’s not a repeat, go find these tea bags, sort of tea. ignoring that, the lemon is super tasty and delicious!

Final Count: 128

Monthly TTB Club.

I really, really dislike presweetened teas. Not only are they usually sweeter than I like, they also often use sweeteners that don’t taste good to me. I think I would like this if it wasn’t sweetened with stevia. The stevia just ruins this for me.

Small Big Traveling Tea Box

This tea is quite delicious!^.^ On a cloudy day like today, this tea is perfect. Smooth and lemony. The more the tea cools, the stronger the flavor. I’m really quite impressed with Island Rose, they did a nice job with this cup :] No wonder the sun isn’t in the sky, it’s in my cup! :]

Flavors: Lemon

A perfect blend of lemon and sweetness. Great for when you are feeling a little under the weather. No matter how long you steep it it keeps the same flavor and as the water cools the it some how becomes smoother and sweeter.

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more