Long Island Cola

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Wanderlustlover
165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more

From Island Rose

Hot or iced this caffeine free all natural blend with its unique taste, is the grown-up alternative to cola beverages and interesting take on teas. Long Island Cola from Island Rose lets you kick off your shoes and walk barefoot in the sand. This tea puts a smile on your face, perfect after a long day of the everyday hustle and bustle.

Long Island Cola, come walk along its shores.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, cinnamon, rose hip, all natural stevia, (dietary supplement) natural flavor

About Island Rose View company

Thank you Skysamurai for letting me try this unique tea!

I’m generally a fan of hibiscusy herbals, so I was excited to try this one and intrigued by the cola aspect. It steeps up a BRIGHT purplish red immediately and smells distinctly of cola. I took a couple of sips hot and knew I wanted to pour the rest over ice. I think I really like this tea conceptually. I think the hibiscus, cinnamon and cola pair well together, but the stevia is throwing me off. If this had no sweetener so I could add my own I would be much happier, I think. Really unique though and I’m glad I got to try it! :)

Starfevre

I hate stevia so I hate it when they add that in.

Stephanie

Yeah, this blend would be nice otherwise! :/

Skysamurai

I agree. Stevia can be odd but this one definitely is better cold.

Also a longtime favorite of mine. It’s a tea that’s good at any time of the day. Hot or cold. Inside, outside, upside down. Though I don’t really think you should try to do the last one unless you’re in space… But anyway, this tea has an interesting fruity, dry smell and a lovely fruity taste. While I did say you could drink it hot and cold I prefer it cold.

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more

A long time Island Rose favorite. This is warm, fruit and gorgeous. The hibiscus and cinnamon make this one amazing. I can never advise it enough.