Orange Fountain

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Wanderlustlover
150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more

From Island Rose

Remember being 7 years old and getting fresh orange on your face and fingers? Now you can have that feeling in a cup. Orange Fountain herbal blend from Island Rose overflows with the flavor of fresh oranges. The clean, crisp, citrus taste is a great way to spend any morning, afternoon or evening.

Orange Fountain, a spring of happy innocence.

Ingredients: Rosehip, apple, citric acid, natural orange flavor, hibiscus, all natural stevia (dietary supplement)

About Island Rose View company

One of my favorite oranges (just behind Tazo’s Wild Sweet), this one needs a long steeping time at a high heat. But it turns out perfect. It really is the scent and taste of oranges sticky and sweet on your fingers and in your mouth. Sometimes I find it just a touch too abrasive or sweet, but it’s really the perfect back up.

holy mother of something…THIS is orange! It kinda reminds me of orange syrup…the stuff that is the concentrate of the orange pop you get in restaurants. a little more sour, but over all generally that was the taste. I’d probably love this much more if i could’t taste the stevia coming through, but even at that it was still a really tasty cup :)

Love this tea. Had it many times but it’s been a year or so since I’ve had some in my collection. As soon as I tore open the package I thought tear jerkers! Do you remember sour tear jerkers? The gum that is round and has a sweet gum, hollow inside, and sour outside. The orange ones taste very similar to this tea; without the sourness of course. Good warm and cold. Hot is fine but I think it’s best when it’s chilled slightly.

150 °F / 65 °C 8 min or more