The Revolutionary

Green Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shelley_Lorraine

• “The Revolutionary! how can you NOT love the name. "Crafted as an homage to those who change the world for good." it says it's made with "loads of organic vanilla beans". but sadly tastes more...” Read full tasting note
    shmiracles 744 tasting notes
  • “I think perhaps, these Java Tea Co. teas are just not the tea for me. It's not to much the tasting like coffee, since i do love a good coffee, but i just don't like the way the flavours mesh...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “It tastes like vanilla coffee! I didn't know it was supposed to taste coffee-like until I read the description just now. Of course, with a name like Java Tea Co. it makes sense. Coffee was my first...” Read full tasting note
    Flightysprite 483 tasting notes
  • “I didn't love Java Tea Co's Revolutionary as much as I expected to UNTIL I brewed it in a mocha pot, as recommended. The vanilla flavoring was so much stronger the second time around. If you've got...” Read full tasting note
    Laren Paul 1 tasting notes

From Java Tea Co

This is the original blend, where it all started. Made with loads of organic vanilla beans. Inspired by the Vanilla Latte. Crafted as an homage to those who change the world for good.

90 grams of tea

Ingredients:

Organic Rooibos, Organic Green Tea, Organic Chicory Root, Organic & Natural Flavors, Organic Chocolate Barley, Organic Cornflowers, Almond, Organic Vanilla Bean, Polyphenol Extract.

*Contains nuts
*Less than 10mg of caffeine per serving

About Java Tea Co View company

The Revolutionary! how can you NOT love the name.
“Crafted as an homage to those who change the world for good.”

it says it’s made with “loads of organic vanilla beans”. but sadly tastes more like it’s made with KINDA MAYBE SOME vanilla beans. but that’s fine.
truth is. i like these Java Tea Company teas because they are super low caffeine. i seriously am tired of rooibos but i never really thought about adding black or green tea to it to give it a little more meat. a little bite perhaps.
i even have some decaf and i should do that more often.
not a tea i love, but i will drink the entire sample that i have that’s for sure.
THANK YOU TastyBrew!

Awesome! I think tasty has some of these set aside for me to try. They sound interesting!

TastyBrew

@sil yep I have some of all 3 for you!
@shmiracles I’m glad you are liking them at least a little. The rooibos just ruins them for me. I haven’t tried the chocolate one yet, maybe that will be the winner…

I think perhaps, these Java Tea Co. teas are just not the tea for me. It’s not to much the tasting like coffee, since i do love a good coffee, but i just don’t like the way the flavours mesh together. Tastybrew sent this one my way, and while i don’t hate it, i don’t like it much and i’m trying not to keep teas around that i don’t like. So this is getting tossed in the swap box in case any of the girls here want to try it out. Maybe they’ll find a happy place with this one. Thanks though tastybrew! glad i got the chance to try all of these :)

It tastes like vanilla coffee! I didn’t know it was supposed to taste coffee-like until I read the description just now. Of course, with a name like Java Tea Co. it makes sense. Coffee was my first addiction before I discovered tea, but I wasn’t so much into flavored coffees. Sometimes I’d go all out and get a toffee latte, but that was rare and I hardly considered it ‘coffee.’ Straight up black dark roast is where it’s at for me.

My husband doesn’t often sample new teas. He’s reluctant to variety and when he finds a favorite anything, convincing him to branch out is a chore.

I was in the kitchen brewing up three small cups of new samples and brewing up a larger mug of one of his favorites. I brought him his tea and then he followed me back into the kitchen and asked to sample my teas. I certainly wasn’t going to say no to this unusual change of character. Lucky for him he found a new favorite. I like this one alright, but he definitely loves it, so I guess that means it will be a repurchase. :)

Thanks TastyBrew!

I didn’t love Java Tea Co’s Revolutionary as much as I expected to UNTIL I brewed it in a mocha pot, as recommended. The vanilla flavoring was so much stronger the second time around. If you’ve got a mocha pot, use it to brew your Java Tea. Use it to brew ALL your tea. If you don’t have one, get one! Purchasing a bunch more of this tea for my whole family to try.

WOW. Java Tea Co’s Revolutionary is… revolutionary. An incredible vanilla latte replica, but way, way healthier. By far my new favorite loose leaf tea. A friend of mine told me about Java Tea Co as we’d been talking about healthier alternatives to coffee. Excited to see what’s next for Java, but for now—I’m a Revolutionary man.

Just received a sample pack of Java Tea Co’s products and this one is definitely my favorite. A delicious and healthy alternative to a vanilla bean latte, it offers a really tasty blend of green tea and rooibos… Really excited about what Java Tea Co is up to and can’t wait to see what’s next!