Fairy Princess

Fruit Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

From Jenier World of Teas

As every Fairy Princess knows, drinking fruit and herb tea that’s packed with Vitamin C is really good for the wings! Caffeine free and bursting with flavours such as strawberry and lemon, Fairy Princess Fruit Tea is refreshing and every bit as thirst quenching – especially appreciated after performing one’s Fairy Princess duties!

About Jenier World of Teas View company

Sipdown! There were three whole blackberries in this cup, and you can taste the difference. They overpower the hibiscus completely, making this a lot more pleasant than it was last week. It actually tastes fruity now! It’s still a little tart and sour, but it’s also much improved. There’s a definite berry flavour, and it’s juicy and more refreshing. As a bonus, it’s not drying my mouth out anymore.

The flavours aren’t very well balanced. Last time, all I got was hibiscus and rosehip, with a hint of strawberry and raspberry. Today, all I’m getting is blackberry. Where the pineapple and papaya are in all this, I have no idea. It’d be better if the flavours were more even – if I could have a cup that tasted of strawberry, blackberry and raspberry I’d be happier – but I don’t think that’s going to happen. In any case, I enjoyed this tea today so I’ve increased its rating a little. I probably won’t be repurchasing, though. It’s too hit and miss for that.