Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by JoysTeaspoon

• “Sipdown! Soooo re-evaluating this tea. AFter being sick at the beginning of december..this now reminds me of cherry cough syrup. Though i guess that would be raspberry cough syrup. dropping...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5241 tasting notes
  • “Additional notes: Sipdown on my sample! I'm sad that not many others have tried this one. It's a very strong rooibos, if a rooibos could be called strong. Meaning it has more flavor that most...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1490 tasting notes

From Joy's Teaspoon

Calling all romantics! A great basket of tasty, ripe, fruity raspberries have just been picked from the bush. Real Bourbon vanilla crowns thrown into the mix. The raspberry and vanilla pieces keep the promise of this exciting tea creation’s name providing tender and sweet moments. Naturally caffeine free.

About Joy's Teaspoon View company

Sipdown!

Soooo re-evaluating this tea. AFter being sick at the beginning of december..this now reminds me of cherry cough syrup. Though i guess that would be raspberry cough syrup. dropping the rating a bit since i am not in love with it and not crazy about it so much atm.

Additional notes: Sipdown on my sample! I’m sad that not many others have tried this one. It’s a very strong rooibos, if a rooibos could be called strong. Meaning it has more flavor that most rooibos teas do. But I like that. The rooibos kind of competes for the spotlight with the raspberry and vanilla. I can’t believe this one still tasted so good, since it wasn’t even in a resealable package.