Berry Earl Grey

Black Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Melanie

From Joy's Teaspoon

Ever wonder what Earl Grey and berries would taste like? Well, we did so we tried it out! Fabulous! The richness of the black tea is an excellent backdrop for that bergamot flavor with a subtle hint of raspberry.

Ingredients: Chinese black tea, natural bergamot flavoring, raspberry flavoring, freeze-dried raspberry and strawberry pieces

About Joy's Teaspoon View company

The aroma is breathtaking!

After watching a youtube video showing clips of Starwars people saying “Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.” I immediately reached out for it.

It is an unusual EG! Flowery and gentle, it is a soft EG slowly draws you into its charm. Thank you for sharing this very nice tea with me, Melanie!

Mmmm sounds delish! And before a hoard of Trekkers descend let me just nerdily share: Star Trek, Next Generation, Captain Jean-Luc Picard says that. And every time he does, I want it!

Kasumi no Chajin

Love both Star Trek and Star Wars!

Here you go! This is a bad pic of my son the Sandtroopers after being on stage with Weird Al! His helmet is off, of course, in this pic.

I’m both a ST and SW fan myself! I like the pic ashmanra:)

here’s the link posted by shmiracles

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Makes me want to watch some TNG episodes, but promised myself some writing tonight…hmm maybe when I get home.

Thank you so much Naomi from Joy’s Teaspoon for sending these along! You have been wonderful!

Smell: Very berry. (Berry berry!) And I like that. I like that it is labeled and smells the way it is labeled, you know? I want to smell berries in my tea if that’s what flavor I’m supposed to get. I didn’t look over what type of berries, but I’m going to guess blueberries and blackberries.

Taste: Ooh, yummy! I could taste lots of berry flavor, definitely blackberry. But what I loved is that I could still taste the classic flavor of Earl Grey, but it was very smooth and subtle enough that it let the berries shine. I really loved this tea, and I want more!

I think this sounds delicious!

This is a very dark china black tea and is very smooth. It’s smells of berry’s and has wonderful undertone of bergamot. The flavors are very well balanced. It handles milk well and a bit of sugar brings out the berry flavors. I thought it tasted like strawberry, but the ingredients say raspberry. Either way, a very delicious tea!