Almond Walnut

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Babble

From Kaleisia Tea

A dessert tea consisting of green tea leaves, walnuts, almonds, pineapple, coconut and brittle candy pieces.

About Kaleisia Tea View company

Tea Tasting Day (6/8)

NOW we’re talking. This was surprisingly very good and yummy. I can taste the nutty flavors. It’s very smooth, almost creamy. Definitely my favorite so far. I don’t taste too much sweetener in here, so I think this is very close to how this tea tastes for real.

I really want to buy this tea, but I can’t because I have soooo much tea I still need to go through. But, it’s going on my wish list. This is actually a better version of the Teavana Choconut. And cheaper, too. Eat it – Teavana!

When I smelled this in the shop, I know I had to try this, and when I tried my boyfriends cousins glass of this iced, and I knew I had to have this. I ended up coming home with 4oz! Iced and sweetened it’s nutty but fresh, sweet but light, a perfect balance between the dessert flavor and the fresh green tea. Hot, I’m getting more dessert and less green, but still quite delicious. Very good and I could see myself reaching for this a lot when I want an iced tea that’s not fruity. I’m impressed.